Find all the holiday packages of Zambia featured here on this portal. Our Zambia vacation packages offer comfortable stay at Zambia hotels, sightseeing and fun-filled activities. Buy Zambia tours and make the most of your vacation
The land of the legendary African walking safari, Victoria Falls, the wild Zambezi River,abundant wildlife,and raw wilderness,all in one friendly country.
Blessed with awe-inspiring natural wonders, an abundance of wildlife, huge water bodies and vast open spaces, Zambia offers unforgettable holidays exploring the real Africa. Acknowledged as one of the safest countries in the world to visit, Zambia’s welcoming people live in peace and harmony. And here, in the warm heart of Africa, you will find some of the finest Safari experiences on the planet, including face to face encounters with Nature at its most wild.
Spectacular waterways provide adrenaline-thrills or a leisurely playground of activities for all ages.Seventeen magnificent waterfalls, apart from the spectacular Victoria Falls, provide ‘cascade followers’ an adventure into the remote undeveloped rural areas where a taste of village life can be experienced.
Spectacular daily sunsets are almost guaranteed.
Zambia is commonly regarded as one of the most beautiful, friendly, diverse and unspoilt countries on the entire African continent. Aside from the majestic Victoria Falls, Zambia has more natural water resources than any other southern African country, including a myriad of other falls dotted across the country, not to mention the famous Zambezi River. The many National Parks offer great opportunities for observing Africa’s plains game and their attendant predators, whilst bustling urban areas offer a taste of eclectic Zambian culture.
Whilst Zambia is now one of Africa’s most urbanised countries, much of the country remains wild, underdeveloped and unspoilt, with a great percentage of land allocated by the government to conservation projects, national parks and game management areas. Many of these parks are home to incredible numbers of Africa’s most-feted wild mammals and extraordinary birdlife.
Zambia’s remaining open rural areas are, for the most part, rich and fertile, with Zambia’s consistently warm tropical climate made less oppressive by the altitude of many parts of the country. One of the most water rich countries in Africa, Zambia has 5 vast lakes, 3 major rivers, 17 waterfalls and various wetland areas. .
Many of Zambia’s 72 ethnic groups still inhabit these rural areas, relying on subsistence farming to get by.
Zambia is one of the fastest growing economies on the African continent and tourism is crucial to the country’s on-going development.
Arrive Cape Town airport meet your driver and transfer to Hotel. And Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 2:Capetown City Orientation Tour
Morning depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Ascend Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we can see Table Mountain from the same perspective as the early settlers did when they sailed into Table Bay. Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 3:Cape Peninsula Tour
Morning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a pace that allows you to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive. Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). Take Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the Highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins. Entrance tickets included, overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 4:Cape Town
After Breakfast enjoys your full day on your own you can opt for option like visiting Jet Boating, Shark Cage Diving, Sky Diving, Helicopter Ride, wine land, all the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 5:Wilderness Via Hermanus
Morning depart to wilderness via Hermanus (whale watching spot). Later get transfer to wilderness. All the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 6:Wilderness -Oudtshroon –Wilderness
Morning depart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn .Visit Ostrich Farm. Come face to face With the biggest bird in the world. Cango Ostrich Farm offers comprehensive and complete information regarding the ostrich – and ostrich industry. Visit the Cango Caves – one of the world’s great natural wonders, sculptured by nature through the ages – fascinating limestone formations in a wide variety of colors. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Evening arrive Knysna. Entrance tickets included, Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 7:Wilderness-George - Johannesburg – Pilanesberg National Park
After breakfast Depart to George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg and then transfer to Bakubang.A mere two-hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg and ten minutes from Sun City, lies a place of breath-taking beauty and serenity. A place called Bakubang Bush Lodge. Concealed in the rich expanses of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, Bakubang, or “People of the Hippo”, offers you everything you need to get in touch with the bush. Enjoy Evening Game drive. Overnight at Bush Lodges in Pilanesberg National Park.
Day8:Pilanesberg National Park
Enjoy morning Game drive after breakfast enjoy the balance of the day at leisure, than go for evening Game drive Overnight at Bush Lodges in Pilanesberg National Park.(
Day 9:Pilanesberg National Park – Johannesburg-Zambia
After breakfast get ready to depart for Johannesburg for your flight to Zambia on arrival to Zambia get transfer to your Hotel & overnight at Hotel in Zambia.
After breakfast get ready to depart for your Victoria Fall Tour & later in the evening enjoy beautiful Sunset Cruise & overnight at Hotel in Zambia.
After breakfast get ready to depart for your flight to Johannesburg, on arrival take free shuttle to Hotel, evening free at leisure & overnight at Hotel in Johannesburg.
After breakfasts take free shuttle from your Hotel and depart to Johannesburg airport for your flight back to home
Capetown, South Africa
- Table Mountain
- Full day cape Peninsula tour
- Half day City Orientation Tour
- Boulders beach
- Cruise to Seal Island
- Funicular ride
Knysna, South Africa
- Oudtshoorn ostcrich farm and congo caves
Pilanesberg National Park, South Africa
- Game Drive
- Sunset Cruise
- Victoria Fall Tour From Zambia Side
- 11 Breakfast
- 2 Dinner
- 5 % Government Tax Applicable On Total Tour Cost (INR+USD)
- Cost of Any personal Expenses
- Cost of Meals
- Guide Tips
- Usage of Minibar
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of Yellow fever Vaccination
- Any Adventure Activies
- Any Surcharge applicable during your travel date.
- Any thing Which is not mentioned in inclusion
- Tips 2 USD Per Person Per Day Extra
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 4 nights accommodation in Capetown, 2 nights accommodation in Knysna, 2 nights in in Pilanesberg National Park, 2 nights accommodation in Livingstone, 1 nights accommodation in Johannesburg, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach
- Room allocation -Twin rooms / Double room will be as per the availability at the time of check in.90% of rooms are Twin rooms and there is no guarantee for room with Double Bed
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing Rooms
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary
- Tap water is suitable for drinking
- Meals Doesn’t Include any Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost. You can contact hotel travel desk counter or our agent to book optional sightseeing
- We recommend taking Overseas Medical insurance
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra
- Initial deposit – rs. 80,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.