Krabi is a wonderland. Over the years it has grown in popularity, attracting visitors due to its unspoilt natural landscape that has the advantage of beautiful attractions both on land and offshore. Tours around the area generally take in some of the truly beautiful islands and usually feature a combination of destinations.
Set out across the Andaman Sea for a day-long tour of Krabi’s ‘4 Islands,’ and watch the tide uncover the slender spits that join the jungle isles. Explore the sinuous coastline by speedboat or traditional longtail, and leave the day’s first footprints on fine, powdery beaches. Snorkel in a sheltered lagoon, linger in the swaying shade of coconut palms, and enjoy a picnic lunch on a pristine beach. Stroll between Tup Islets and Chicken Island, then cast off again toward fantastical rock formations that soar above the tropical sea.
Take a boat trip to paradise, Snorkel, swim and just soak up the sun and the unbeatable beauty.
Exciting island-hopping to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi sea : Phra Nang Cave, Tup Isl., Chicken Isl. and Poda Isl. Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, exploring and photography are the main activities to enjoy.
Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fishes, crystal clear waters and white powdery sand beaches,
lined with coconut palms. Fast and fun.
Day 1:INDIA- PHUKET
Arrive Bangkok Airport, freshen up at Airport. Later meet your local guide & transfer to PHUKET Hotel & check into the Hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight is at PHUKET.
After breakfast, pickup for Phi Phi Island by cruiser- Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. Overnight is at PHUKET.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today the day is free for leisure. Overnight is at PHUKET.
Check out from hotel and transfer to Krabi. Arrive @ Krabi and check in @ hotel. Day @ Leisure
Breakfast at hotel. Today enjoy full day at 4 Island tour with local lunch. The Four Krabi Islands are Koh Gai (chicken Island, named because, believe it or not, it is shaped like a chicken), Koh Tup, Koh Mawr and Poda . Local lunch. Swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring, and photography are the main activities to enjoy. Overnight at KRABI.
Day 6:BACK HOME
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel by 1200hrs. Later depart for Airport for your flight back home.
- Phi phi island tour By Cruiser
- 4 Island Trip With Lunch by Speed Boat
- 5 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 5 % Government Tax Applicable On Total Tour Cost (INR+USD)
- Visa charges
- Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
- Cost of Personal Expenses.
- Guide Tips and any other item except Package Rates Includes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Cost of Meals other than mention above.
- High season surcharge if any applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 Nights accommodation in Phuket, 2 Nights accommodation in Krabi, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Below rates are per person on twin sharing basis.
- Surcharge will be additionally applicable during peak season. Kindly check with us for the same.
- This is just a Quotation and not a confirmation.
- Above rates & Hotels are subject to availability at the time of reconfirmation.
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- It is most important to have International Travel Insurance for the entire period of your stay in foreign country.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.