Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan. It’s known for its many museums and its mix of modern and Soviet-era architecture. The Amir Timur Museum houses manuscripts, weapons and other relics from the Timurid dynasty. Nearby, the huge State Museum of History of Uzbekistan has centuries-old Buddhist artifacts. The city’s skyline is distinguished by Tashkent Tower, which offers city views from its observation deck.
The main city of Uzbekistan is a huge metropolis with a population of over 3 million people. The city is lined with a grid of straight and wide streets and avenues, decorated with emerald green parks, gardens, fountains imbued with crystal strands…
This wonderful city is a real embodiment of the modern elegance that is inherent in many world capitals. At the same time it remains to be an oriental city. Tashkent has its own unique flavor. It combines medieval buildings as if descended from the pages of old oriental tales, elegant European architecture from the period of the Turkestan governor-generalship, standard concrete “boxes” of the Soviet era and, finally, glittering skyscrapers of glass and concrete (modern business centers and banks).
Day 1:TASHKENT L/D
On your arrival at Tashkent Airport at Meet & Greet Service outside of the arrival hall. Transfer to hotel and Check-in. Rest of the free at leisure. After that, you will visit the Alisher Navoi National Park. Overnight stay in Tashkent.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Amir Temur Square & Monument and Crying Mother Monument. Overnight stay in Tashkent.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Independence Square and Swimming Aquapark. Overnight stay in Tashkent.
After breakfast, check out the hotel and you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport/train station for the onward journey. Have a nice journey.
- 3 Nights accomodation
- Airport Transfer
- Daily Breakfast
- All Tour & Transfer on Seat In Coach Basis
- All applicable taxes
- Photography and video making fees at the sites
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Joiner fee at hotel
- Any services not included in the itinerary
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Tashkent, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.