Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troopship SS President Coolidge. Harborside Port Vila, the nation’s capital and economic center, is on the island of Efate. The city is home to the Vanuatu National Museum, which explores the nation’s Melanesian culture.
Vanuatu has a tropical climate through the year, but the best time to visit is from April to October when the weather is much cooler. This season is ideal for exploring the islands and hiking through the rainforest. Celebrate various festivals with the locals during this time, such as the ANZAC Day, North Ambrym Magic Festival, Nagol Land Diving, Fanla North Ambrym Arts Festival, and Fête de la Musique (festival for musicians). Yellow Fever vaccination is necessary while traveling to Vanuatu.
The must-see places in Port Vila include Hideaway Island Marine Reserve, Mele Cascades, Ekasup Village, The Summit Gardens Vanuatu, Iririki Island, Havannah Beach and Boat Club, Michoutouchkine & Pilioko Foundation Art Gallery, Underwater Post Office, The Vanuatu Cultural Centre, and Eden on the River. Mount Yasur is an active volcano on Tanna Island and a major tourist attraction in Vanuatu, standing tall at 1,184 ft above sea level. It is the world’s most accessible active volcano and offers an enthralling view, as well as hiking opportunities.
Millenium Cave in Luganville is also worth your time, if you are seeking extreme adventure amid nature.
Day 1:Port Vila
Arrive at Port Vila Airport (VLI), Vanuatu. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your Lodge. Check into the Lodge. You will visit the National Museum of Vanuatu. Overnight at Port Vila.
Day 2:Port Vila
After breakfast, you will visit the Sacré Coeur Cathedral and Mele Cascades. Overnight at Port Vila.
Day 3:Port Vila - Luganville
After breakfast, you will proceed to Luganville. Transfer to the resort and Check-In. You will visit the Aore Island. Overnight at Luganville.
After breakfast at the resort. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 2N stay in Port Vila
- 1N stay in Luganville
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Port Vila, 1 nights accommodation in Luganville, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.