Vietnam is one of the fastest emerging tourist destinations in the world. With innumerable sights to see and experiences to be enjoyed, Vietnam is an ideal location for not just families, but also honeymoon couples, adventure seekers and history hunters. By choosing the perfect Vietnam tour package, travellers can be assured that they will get to enjoy their holiday to the fullest. While the capital city of Ho Chi Minh is a must visit for all, there are plenty of other places that tourists can incorporate in their list. Some of the popular places to see are Hanoi, Hue, Hai Phong, Nha Trang, Thai Nguyen and Da Nang. While Nha Trang is a picturesque seaside town, Hoi An lets tourists get the feel of a place trapped in time. This ‘once upon a time’ fishing village is now a great place to see narrow lanes, canals and Chinese style shops. Since Vietnam has a long coastline, it is obvious that there are several water related sights to see. Phu Quoc, one of the islands of Vietnam, has an incredibly stunning beach, which is still untouched by development. Ha Long Bay is another great place to visit, and most Vietnam tour packages will take tourists to this spot.
Day 1:HANOI ARRIVAL – HANOI CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam! The tour guide & driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport. It takes us 35 minutes driving to the centre of Hanoi then check-in at hotel. Later depart for city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square – the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities for taking photos of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (outside). Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will start around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, stop at Ngoc Son Temple located on the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2:HANOI – TAM COC – HOA LU – HANOI
Have breakfast at hotel. Pick up at your hotel to join SIC tour. A 90km driving south of Hanoi will lead you to Ninh Binh, the site of the one capital city of ancient Vietnam before Hanoi took its leading role in 11th century. The area is featured by lots of well-known sceneries, which include Tam Coc Caves and Hoa Lu ancient capital with the old temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le reigned in 10th century. The visit in Ninh Binh starts by a boat trip in Tam Coc where spectacular limestone karsts jut out from the green paddy fields reminding about Guilin (China) and Halong Bay of Vietnam, which gives this scenery the name “Halong-bay-on-land”. Further discovery in Ninh Binh will be continued in the site that used to be the kings’ palace in 10th century and now famous for the wooden relieves of the shady Dinh and Le temples. Late afternoon back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 3:HANOI – HALONG – OVERNIGHT ON BOARD
Have breakfast at hotel and check out from hotel. From Hanoi, at 8AM, head East for more than 3 hours by shuttle bus to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994. The road will pass by the Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling. Upon arrival in Halong, we’ll take a big boat to cruise the Bay to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch of on board, we can visit the Surprising Grotto, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating villages and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the boat for dinner late afternoon. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the boat near Titov Beach.
Day 4:HALONG – HANOI – SAIGON
After breakfast, visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00. Return to Hanoi at around 4PM, then transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. Welcome at the airport then transfer to hotel for checking-in. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5:SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON
Have breakfast at hotel. Picked up at hotel and join SIC tour to My Tho the homeland of coconut and family factories with local products like coconut candy, rice paper,… Upon arrival, embark on the boat cruising on the mighty Mekong River viewing the life to the local people live along the banks. We stop at one of 4 island in the area for sightseeing. After that you will embark on the small boats rowed the the local people thru the small cannels with water coconut tree to visit the local factories. There you will taste the honey tea and see the local people produce the coconut candy milk and of course you also can try it or stroll in the garden where the locals feed honeybee. We continue getting on the big boat to visit the vast area. Enjoy your light lunch at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River with the Elephant Ear fish. Drop off at your hotel and overnight in Saigon.
Day 6:SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – SHOPPING AFTERNOON IN SAIGON
Have breakfast at hotel. Morning visit Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict. At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was base to almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. You even can try to crawl some dozens of m on the tunnel underground to have the real experience. Return to Saigon and drop off at your hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 7:SAIGON DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. If your flight is in the afternoon, you will have a half day more for the sightseeing and shopping before the departure till check out time and transfer to the airport for the departure flight back to your sweet home. End of our services.
- Hanoi City Tour
- Tam Coc
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- ha long bay cruise
- Cu Chi Tunnel Tour
- Mekong Delta Tour
- Visa on arrival
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any Day tour(s)
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, 2 Nights accommodation in Hanoi, 1 Night accommodation in Ha Long Bay 3 Nights Accommodation in Saigon,daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing have to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Any govt.tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Air Fare Are subject to availability.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.