Uttarakhand formerly known as Uttaranchal, and often referred to as the Dev Bhumi- the Land of Gods, owing to numerous pilgrimage centres and Hindu temples throughout the state.
With soaring Himalayan peaks and steamy lowland jungles, peaceful hill stations and busy cities, revered temples and renowned ashrams – Uttaranchal is an enticingly diverse state. Also boasting of some of India’s best trekking, yoga schools, wildlife-watching and holiday towns all tucked into one little corner of the country.
The state is divided into two divisions, Garhwal and Kumaon, with 13 districts in total. The interim capital and the largest city of Uttaranchal is Dehradun. The High Court of the state is in Nainital.
The tropical climate of India makes it the best destination to be explored in winters. Uttaranchal is among those places that should not be missed while touring the country, especially in the winter season. The beauty of its old edifices is accentuated in this weather, while the cold breeze brushing against your face makes the experience even more exhilarating. To enjoy your getaway to the fullest, you can choose any of the winter special tour packages for Uttaranchal listed on Yatra.com. The sophisticatedly articulated details of the itineraries help you in deciding the best Uttaranchal winter special holidays plan, to make your trip memorable.
Day 1:Delhi – Nainital
Arrive at Delhi Airport /Railway station, meet and greet by our assistance. Precede your drive to Nainital. On arrival at Nainital check into the hotel. Freshen up & rest for some time. Evening free for personal activities Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast take a sightseeing trip to Sat Tal (Optional Cost) – located at Lower Himalayan Range near Bhimtal, Nakuchiyatal (Optional Cost) – also known as lake of nine corners, BhimTal Lake- is a lake in the town of Bhimtal. Afternoon return at hotel evening and free for leisure activities. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast half day free for shopping. After lunch visit to Snow point (Optional Cost) & take boat ride at Naini Lake – is one of the four Lakes of Kumaon hills. (At Personal Cost). Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4:Nainital – Kausani
Today after breakfast depart for Kausani. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 5:Kausani – Corbett
Depart for Corbett after having your morning breakfast. On arrival check into the hotel. Freshen up & proceed for a nature walk along the Kosi River. This area is bird watchers paradise. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Take a jeep safari, (personal cost) drive along the Ramanganga , to look for some fish eating Gharial & Marsh crocodiles. You will possibly see some species of Kingfishers, Pallas & Himalayan Black bear, tiger, leopard & small cats, samber, cheetal, barking deer. You can enjoy an elephant safari. (Personal cost). Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7:Corbett – Delhi
After breakfast depart for Delhi to have your connecting Flight/Train for your home town.
- Sat Tal
- Naukuchia tal
- Naini Lake
- Kosi River
- Jeep Safari (Optional)
- Air / Train Fare.
- Meals other then mentioned above.
- Usage of mini bar.
- Cost for Optional Tours, up gradation Charges, Sightseeing Entry Fee & Guide Charges and special permits.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, soft drinks, bottles of water, incidental, porter charges, tips, etc.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslides, strikes, political unrest, etc. high season surcharge if levied any.
- 5 % GST Extra on Total Tour cost
- Entry fees will be applicable for above all Sightseeing
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with taxes, 3 nights accommodation at Nainital, 1 Night accommodation at Kausani, 2 Nights accommodation at Corbett, Meals as per itinerary, All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Snow Point (Optional Cost) & Boat Ride
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Rates Not valid in Peak season & Festive Dates
- Note : The Supplement Cost for Festival Time and Long Weekend will be advised as per the Hotel Policy
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service.
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing.
- Initial deposit – rs. 15,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.