The United States of America, which is commonly referred to as the United States or U.S., located in the continent of North America covers an area of 9.826 million sq km, which makes it the third largest country in the world in terms of area. Bordered by Canada on the north and Mexico on the south, the country is bound by the Atlantic Ocean on the east, Pacific Ocean on the west, while the Gulf of Mexico touches its southeast coast. U.S. comprises 48 contiguous states, with the state of Alaska and the island state of Hawaii in the mid-Pacific forming the 49th and 50th states respectively. The geography of the country ranges from Arctic in Alaska to subtropical features in Hawaii and Florida. This vast mass of land spans from arid desert to wet rain forests, from outstretched prairie to rugged peaks, and from a volcanic landscape in Hawaii to elongated coastlines.
The culture of this country embraces all the elements be it conservative or liberal, and gives the rights of free expression, individualism and egalitarianism. The variety in American culture is unique in the world.
USA holds many more man-made splendours as The Golden Gate Bridge, Walt Disney World, Magic Kingdom, Disneyland, Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Hollywood that draw millions of tourists from all over the world. And a description of the USA is incomplete without mentioning its natural splendors as Yellowstone Park, The Glacier National Park, and The Grand Canyon to name a few.
Day 1:ARRIVE NEW YORK – THE BIG APPLE
Welcome to New York!! After the custom formalities, proceed towards the meeting point outside the baggage hall. Your tour manager will be waiting for you at the hotel. Later in the evening, transfer to the Indian restaurant for dinner. Transfer to our hotel and check in. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2:NEW YORK- STATUE OF LIBERTY – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, depart for Statue of Liberty tour. Board the cruise and set sail for Liberty Island for the close view of the Statue of Liberty. More than any other building in the world, the Empire State Building represents the ambition of humans to build towers that reach for the skies. Visit the 86th Floor Observatory of the Empire State Building for a bird’s-eye view of the city. Proceed for guided city tour. Enjoy the land marks of New York City like Wall Street, Rocker Feller centre, World Trade Centre Site-Ground Zero, Broadway, The trump tower, Times Square. After the Indian dinner transfer to hotel
Day 3:YORK - WASHINGTON D.C.- SMITHSONIAN AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM
Morning after breakfast depart for Washington D.C. Arrive Washington D.C., Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and space museum. The Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum has the largest collection of historic air and spacecraft in the world. Proceed for the Guided city tour with Capitol Building, White House, World war 2 memorial, Washington monument, Lincoln memorial, Jefferson memorial and more(Most of the monuments are being visited from outside). After dinner transfer to hotel in Washington D.C.
Day 4:WASHINGTON –HERSHEYS- NIAGARA FALLS USA
After breakfast at the hotel check out. Later visit Hershey’s chocolate World – The sweetest place on the earth. Depart for Niagara Falls. Continue journey towards Niagara Falls.When you reach Niagara Falls! WOW! You won’t be able to keep the word from your lips at Niagara Falls. There are dozens of taller waterfalls in the world, but in terms of sheer volume these falls are unbeatable: more than a million bathtubs of water plummet over the edge every second from the falls. Arrive and transfer to hotel and check in. Later depart for an Indian dinner. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Niagara.
Day 5:NIAGARA FALLS – MAID OF THE MIST – CAVE OF THE WINDS
After breakfast in the morning, transfer for the breathtaking ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride (Weather Permitting). View the thundering Horse shoe falls along with the American, and the Bridal Veil falls. (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May). Later enjoy the Cave of the winds(Weather Permitting) – Soak up the experience of being closer to the waters of Niagara Falls than you thought possible, on a spectacular Niagara Falls tour. You can also visit the optional activities on your own. Overnight at hotel in Niagara.
Day 6:NIAGARA - LAS VEGAS - HELICOPTER RIDE
Today morning check out of the hotel and transfer to airport for your flight to Las Vegas. Later enjoy the Helicopter Ride of the City. Get the best Ariel views of the City.
Day 7:LAS VEGAS –CITY TOUR
Later enjoy the city tour. Proceed for the city tour of Las Vegas. Then we will move on to the Fremont Street. This street is famous for glittering lights, stunning visuals, sound effects and crowds of people. Move on to the Bellagio hotel for the very famous Bellagio fountain show (time permitting). Rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the city on your own.
Day 8:LAS VEGAS – FREE DAY
Morning is free at leisure. You can spend time for optional activities like The Grand Canyon Cleaving a mile deep into the earth and averaging 10 miles across, it compels even the most jaded traveler to pause and draw breath. Then you have free time to explore the city on your own. Try your luck in the best casinos across the strip or just see the themed hotels which are the attractions itself. After Dinner transfer to hotel.
Day 9:LAS VEGAS - LOS ANGELES – CITY TOUR
Morning after breakfast, depart for Los Angeles.Depart forthe Guided city tour of Los Angeles- “the Sunny City, A Shinny City of Reinvention”. Bring your cameras and join us for an exciting day in Los Angeles, Hollywood Boulevard, and Rodeo Drive. Then, after cruising down the famous Sunset Strip, we’re on to Hollywood Blvdwhere you can compare your hand and footprints with the legendary stars like Harrison Ford, Marilyn MonroeandJohn Wayne at Mann’s Chinese Theatre.Take a stroll on the Walk of Famewhere you’ll see the stars of your favorite actors and actresses, like Leonardo Di Caprio, Julia Robertsand many more. Have spectacular views of the Hollywood Sign & the skyscrapers of Downtown Los Angeles.After dinner transfer tohotel in Los Angeles.
Day 10:UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
The future is now at Universal Studios! The world’s largest film and television studio brings you a theme park of your favorite movies in thrilling and fun adventures. Go ‘”behind the scenes” as you learn movie industry secrets and how special effects are used to make your favorite movies come to life. Dare to ride Revenge of the Mummy, the Ride. You’ll be thrilled by the virtual 3D adventures of Shrek 4D and the Transformers. Don’t get too wet watching the Water world show, it’s a splash. After dinner transfer tohotel in Los Angeles.
Day 11:LOS ANGELES – SAN FRANCISCO
Today after breakfast depart for “San Francisco- the Bay City.’ Move on the 17 mile drive, the most scenic route in USA. Arrive, San Francisco and check into the hotel. Have dinner and overnight.
Day 12:SAN FRANCISCO – BAY CRUISE – CITY TOUR
Today morning after breakfast; depart for San Francisco City tour with Civic Centre, Union Square, Nob Hill, China Town, and Lombard Street – the crooked street on earth. After that transfer for San Francisco Bay Cruise. View the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island from your cruise. After dinner overnight at hotel.
Day 13:FRANCISCO - BACK HOME
After an American breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of the tour.
New York, USA
- Circle around Statue of Liberty by ferry
- Guided City tour of New York City
- Entrance to 86th Floor observatory of Empire State Building
Washington DC, USA
- Visit to the Smithsonian Air And Space Museum
- Guided city tour of Washington D.C.
- Hershey Chocolate World
Niagara (USA), USA
- Cave of the Winds
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Las Vegas, USA
- Musical Fountains at Bellagio
- Fremont Street Experience
- Helicopter Ride of Las Vegas City
- City Tour Of Las Vegas
Los Angeles, USA
- Universal Studios
- Guided city tour of Los Angeles
San Francisco, USA
- Experience the Bay Cruise
- Guided City tour of San Francisco
- The Beautiful 17 Mile Drive
Visa & Taxes
- Cost of USA Visa Single Entry Visa.
- 5 % Government Tax Applicable On Total Tour Cost (INR+USD)
- Tour Tips of USD 3 per person per day.
- Medical Insurance.
- Deviation charges levied by airlines.
- Porterage – Passengers need to carry their own luggage at Airport, Hotel, Cruise Port & Coaches.
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Phone etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- International Airfare.
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, Visa, 02 nights accommodation at New York, 1 Night in Washington DC,2 Nights in Niagara (USA),3 Nights in Las Vegas , 2 Nights in Los Angele ,2 Nights in San Francisco,daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them.
- American breakfast consists of Breads, cheese, butter, juices, cold milk, cereals and fruits. Some hotels may provide hash brown potatoes or hot potatoes.
- Indian Breakfast will not be in Hotel premises. It will be in the Indian Restaurant.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Services.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.