“Bolivia is South America’s secret jewel, where Moon Valley complements the Island of the Sun amid Andean peaks, salt deserts and tropical plantations.”
Bolivia is one of South America’s best-kept secrets – a breathtaking melange of history, culture and mind-blowing landscapes from the heaven-reaching wilds the Altiplano to the colourful capital bustle La Paz, the world’s highest capital. Here, grassy plains mingle with steamy jungles, while timeless colonial cities complement some of the wildest vistas on earth.
This trip contrasts the unforgettable Salar de Uyuni salt flats, where cactus encrusted islands rise surreally from a sea of salt, with the UNESCO-listed treasures of Sucre and the silver mining city of Potosi, while places like the witches market at Oruro reveal startling facets of modern day Bolivia.
The contrasts begin early, with the lanes of old colonial La Paz jostling for attention with the extraordinary landscapes of Moon Valley – including Bolivia’s most important archaeological site, Tiwanaku – before driving to Lake Titicaca, where your introduction to Incan and more recent native heritage comes via trips to both the Island of the Moon and Island of the Sun, where you will sleep in a restored colonial Hacienda. You’ll also visit a local Uruitos community on Kalauta island.
Flying to Sucre, you arrive in perhaps Bolivia’s most attractive city – a UNESCO-listed jewel, where you’ll get a chance to see the famous tapestry-weaving community of La Candelaria, as well as visiting a working silver mine and the Royal Mint in Potosi.
In remote Uyuni and Colchani, you discover the remarkable Salt Flats – sleeping in a hotel made from salt bricks and visiting the salt desert, as well as seeing the Tunupa volcano and the area’s remarkable cactus ‘islands’.
After a return to La Paz, venture forth to discover Bolivia’s lush verdancy – from tropical forest to the coffee and coca plantations around Mururata, whose unique Afro-Bolivian community maintain remarkable ancestral links to Senegal.
Day 1:Fly/La Paz
Arrive at Airport, Meet and greet at airport and transfer to hotel, in the evening enjoy the amazing view of city. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 2:La Paz
After breakfast, you will go for the Iwanaku Archeological Site From La Paz. After that you will have your lunch.Then you will enjoy Building Rappel In La Paz. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3:La Paz
After breakfast, you will visit the La Paz Food, Wine And Beer Tour .Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4:La Paz/Copacabana
After breakfast, You will be depart for the Copacabana ,rest of the noon at leisure;in the evening enjoy the fantastic walking tour of town. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, visit the Lake Titicaca here you will take a multicolored boat ride to to explore the history and culture of island,then you will visit the Isla del Sol (Island of the Sun) it is on the southern part of Lake Titicaca after that you will enjoy the shopping near by lake titicaca.Over night at hotel.
After breakfast, You will be depart for the Oruro by road it takes two hour to reach,After check in to hotel you will visit Archaeological Museum. In the evening enjoy the fantastic walking tour of city. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy The Mina San Jose tour and depart for the Uyuni, rest of the time at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for a tour of Salar de Uyuni where you enjoy the photography and fell like you are in heaven after half day tour you will visit Train Cemetery and Isla Incahuasi. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for a tour of Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day Tour. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will be taken to the airport to board your plan back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport.
- Stay in 4 star hotels.
- 10 nights accommodation.
- 10 breakfasts.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and porterage at hotels.
- From La Paz to and Copacabana to Oruroby Bus.
- From Oruro to Uyuni by Taxi.
- Any increase in the airfare.
- Visa charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in La Paz, 2 nights accommodation in Copacabana, 1 nights in Oruro, 3 nights accommodation in Uyuni, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 60,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.