Ukraine, located at the crossroads of Central Europe and Eastern Europe, offers a diverse experience just like its varied culture and history. This former Soviet Socialist state has successfully emerged out of the shadows of its powerful neighbor Russia, however, the latter still plays a critical role in the dynamics of Ukraine. The country is still going through massive demographic and political changes. It’s real tourism potential and hospitality was first experienced on a large scale during the 2012 football Euro Cup. The breathtaking natural landscape coupled with the burgeoning nightlife and entertainment scene attracts many a tourists to the country. Quaint alleys, mesmerizing art and culture and luxurious ski-towns and resorts offer ample opportunity for the visitors to explore this beautiful European land.
Ukraine is located in the Eastern Europe and is bordered by Russia in the east, Belarus in the northwest, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary in the west and Romania and Moldova to the southwest. It still maintains the second largest standing military in Europe after Russia. Ukraine has had a cheered past and has been the victim of clashes and bloody struggles throughout its history. The Second World War was a massive catastrophe for the Ukrainians, who perished in large numbers due to Germany’s aggression, famines and the scorched earth policy of the then Russian rulers.
Ukraine experiences a temperate continental climate characterized by cold winters and warm summers with precipitation at various times of the year. Ukrainian is spoken by the majority of the locals while the population in eastern and southern Ukraine mostly speak Russian. Religion-wise, the majority follow Eastern Orthodoxy while the others follow Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church. Protestant Christians are also spread across the country. A sizeable number of followers of Islam can be found in Kiev. The country has among the worst rate of population decline in the world.
The break-up from Soviet Union ushered in period of stability and slow economic resurgence. The new period of economic stability added the country’s capital Kiev and the Black Sea resort city of Odessa in the global tourist map. The Coastal city of Odessa is renowned for its nightlife while Crimea is a favourite Russian resort destination. The Carpathian Mountains offer brilliant ski-towns and resorts. Country’s capital Kiev offers plenty of insight in the functioning of Ukraine and eastern cities of Kharkiv, Donetsk and Luhansk are still very much cluttered with soviet era buildings. The western city of Lviv resembles like any central European city. There is wide variety of cuisine and gastronomic delights and the nightlife hotspots are gaining popularity. Ukraine, despite its struggles, is very European country in feel. The people are very hospitable and the sights and sounds of this country are very refreshing.
Arrive in Kyiv –the capital city bisected by the Dnieper River and known for its religious architecture, secular monuments and history museums. Upon arrival, you will be met at the airport and transferred to your Hotel for check in. In the evening, transfer from hotel for 1 hour boat trip along the Dnipro River which is one of the most popular boat routes among tourists and locals. During the trip you’ll have a chance to enjoy views over historical Podil area, Lavra golden domes, Vydubetsky and Svyatomykhailivskyy monasteries (the brightest samples of Ukrainian baroque style). Far in the distance the Volodymyr Monomakh monument and Magdeburg Column can be seen. Boats navigate daily from Kyiv River Station. The trip lasts for 1 hour. Dinner at a restaurant & overnight at your hotel
Today after breakfast, Kyiv city tour by bus – Visit the famous Golden Gate, the former gateway to the fortress city.Inside St. Sophia Cathedral with its onion-dome roof, and St. Vladimir Cathedral (St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral), mother cathedral of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church and St. Mihailovsky Cathedral. Later, we proceed for an excursion to the ethnographic open-air museum Cossacks village «Mamaeva Sloboda» – Cultural-entertainment complex in the Ukrainian style “Mamaeva Sloboda” is a reconstruction of the Cossack village of the XVIII century On an area of 9,2 hectares, there are 98 different objects, the dominant position among them is the wooden Church. There is also kamenica and cossack outpost, manor blacksmith and the potter, the tavern and many other ethnographic objects, recreating the way of life of Cossacks. Dinner at a restaurant & overnight at your hotel
Day 3:Kiev - Lviv
Today after breakfast, check out of the hotel in Kyiv and take a train to Lviv – around 70 kilometers from the border with Poland. Traces of its Polish and Austro-Hungarian heritage are evident in its architecture, which blends Central and Eastern European styles with those of Italy and Germany. Arrive at the train station in Lviv where you will be met with our local representative and transferred to your Hotel for check in. Dinner at a restaurant & overnight at your hotel
Today after breakfast, enjoy the city tour which will show you the most remarkable sights of the ancient city, which has preserved as an indivisible architectural ensemble in spite of wars, fires and revolutions – the medieval Rynok Square with the Town Hall and a set of ancient buildings, the Gothic Latin Cathedral, beautiful Cathedrals of Bernadines, Jesuits and Dominicans, ruin of the all – Europe famous Golden Rosa Synagogue, magnificent city fortifications, including the Town and Royal Armouries, Gunpowder Tower and other old relics. Later after lunch, 3-Hour Private Shevchenkivskyi Hai Open-Air Museum Tour from Lviv. Take a journey back in time with a visit to the Shevchenkivskyi Hai Open-Air Museum and benefit from the expertise of a private guide. Learn about Ukrainian culture and folklore as you peek into the historic houses and churches; watch demonstrations of traditional crafts such as blacksmithing, weaving, and bee farming; and get a glimpse of life in 17th- and 18th- century Ukraine. Dinner at a restaurant & overnight at your hotel
Today after breakfast, we get ready for one of the most exciting trips during the whole tour of Ukraine. Polonyna Borzhava is one of the largest mountain ranges in the Ukrainian Carpathians. It stretches between the rivers Vicha, Borzhava and Rika in the Transcarpathian region. The landscapes here are very distinctive, being defined by their rhythmic structure and velvety terrain covered with grass and bilberry bushes. A one-day hike here is an easy and enjoyable walk. Borzhava has some of the most picturesques vistas in the Ukrainian Carpathians. Return to your hotel around 10PM to relax your muscles. Dinner on the way back and overnight at your hotel.
Day 6:Lviv – Odessa
Today after breakfast, check out of the hotel and travel to take the flight to Odessa – a port city on the Black Sea in southern Ukraine. It’s known for its beaches and 19th-century architecture, including the Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater. The monumental Potemkin Stairs, immortalized in “The Battleship Potemkin,” lead down to the waterfront with its Vorontsov Lighthouse. Arrive at the airport in Odessa where you will be met with our local representative and transferred to your Hotel for check in. Dinner at a restaurant & overnight at your hotel
Day 7:City Tour of Kherson
Today after breakfast, our tour starts from the hotel where you will pick-up by our guide. We travel further to explore the Kherson – the land of the Southern Ukraine and the capital of the Tavria. During the 3 hour City tour you will know more about this land its legends and rich history. Guided tour through the streets of this lovely city and the highlight of the tour you will enjoy a private yachting along the Kherson embankments. Dinner at a restaurant & overnight at your hotel
Today after breakfast, check out of the hotel and travel to the airport take the flight back home. Good times need never end! relive the high points of your experience with us on tour.
- Breakfast on all days
- Guided tours from each city as mentioned
- Intercity transfers from Kyiv – Lviv – Odessa are included by Train & Flight
- Airport Transfer on Private
- Day Tours will be conducted in a 55 Seater/35 Seater/25 Seater coaches Based on the number of people signed for the tour
- PRIVATE Tours as mentioned – Operated in a Sedan Car with Driver Guide
- English Speaking guide during the Day Tours
- Hotel Taxes
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes
- Local European City Taxes
- Porterage, Tips & expenses of personal nature.
- Internal Baggage Charges
- Meals, Lunch, Dinner
- Any item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Cost of any excursions other than mentioned.
- Early check in and late check out at the hotel.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Kiev, 3 nights accommodation in Lviv, 2 nights accommodation in Odessa, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 80,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.