Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Thailand is the heart of the Southeast Asian mainland, bordering Myanmar in the west, Laos in the north, Cambodia in the east, and Malaysia in the south. As Thailand has comparably good infrastructure with Bangkok being an intercontinental flight hub, the country is the gateway to the region for most foreign visitors.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture and superb beaches, Thailand is the most visited country in Southeast Asia. It is called the “Land of Smiles”.
Day 1:Welcome to Thailand
Arrive at the airport and transfer to Patong Resort, Phuket. Complete the check-in formalities and stay overnight at the resort. (For Evening Suggested: Phuket FantaSea Show with Dinner – A show with more than 150 artists and live animals like elephants and horses and History of the Siam)
Day 2:Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Get ready for a morning trip to the Phi Phi Islands. The pickup time is 7:15 AM from the hotel lobby. It is advised that you wear shorts, T Shirt and slippers and keep your valuables at the hotel’s safe deposit. Enjoy beach activities and lunch on the island. Spend your evening exploring the flea markets. Retire for the day at your hotel.
On Day 4, take a trip to Ayutthaya province, which is home to the ancient capital of Siam. You can either spend the entire day admiring the temple ruins and learning about the history of Buddhism in Thailand, or you can spend half the day exploring the ruins and the other half touring the nearby Bang Pa-In Palace, summer home of the famous King Mongkut and King Chulalongkorn. In the evening, take an overnight train from Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai in the north of the country for the next part of the journey.
Day 5:Chiang Mai
A much smaller city than Bangkok, Chiang Mai still offers a plethora of activities for all types of travellers. Haggle in the night markets, visit the Buddhist temples, or take a day trip to the nearby elephant and tiger sanctuaries. Adventurers can also summit Doi Inthanon, the tallest mountain in Thailand. Consider going to the night safari at the local zoo before spending the night in Chiang Mai.
Day 6:Safari World and Marine Park Tour
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, head for Safari World and Marine Park Tour. Enjoy a delicious Indian lunch served at the Safari World. Visit the Open Zoo where the wild animals roam free. Late in the afternoon, transfer back to the hotel. Spend your evening for shopping and self-exploration. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 7:Koh Samui
Despite the crowds and overdevelopment, if you’re looking for white-sand beaches, crystal clear waters, Koh Samui can be a great choice. Use this island as a base to explore the neighbouring islands of Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao, as well as the Ang Thong National Marine Park. The islands and the park are all just a ferry trip away.
Day 8:Goodbye Thailand
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Check out from the hotel at 12 noon and head for the airport. You will be picked up from the hotel lobby 3 hours before the flight. Return home with fond memories
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Phuket.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast.
- Coral Island by Speedboat including lunch.
- Half day city tour + Gems gallery.
- Half day Phuket city tour.
- Full Day Phi Phi Island by Big Boat with lunch.
- Return Phuket airport transfer.
- Round trip transfer Suvarnnabhumi airport – Pattaya – Bangkok – Suvarnnabhumi airport.
- All transfers and tours on seat in coach basis.
- On Arrival visa fee will be approx 1100 Baht.
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature, anything not mentioned under “Cost Includes”.
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports.
Highlights of the tour
- 4 Island tour with local lunch by speed boat
- Safari World with Marine Park with local lunch
- Phi Phi Island with local lunch by cruiser
- All prices are subject to availability
- Not applicable during major events and peak periods.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.35% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year Eve.
- Below rates are per person on twin sharing basis.
- Surcharge will be additionally applicable during peak season. Kindly check with us for the same.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- Baggage allowance is 20 Kg for Check in Luggage. Hand Bag allowance is 7Kg.
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- Initial deposit – Rs20, 000/- per person to confirm you are booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking.
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure Rs. 8000/- per person.
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 14 Days to 8 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Cost.
- 7 Days to 3 Days prior to Departure 100% of the Tour Cost.
- Cancellation in Airline will be as per Airline norms and conditions.