The mention of Switzerland conjures up images of snow-swathed peaks of the Alps, crystal blue lakes and houses with steeped roofs. Switzerland offers a wide range of sightseeing attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy, which includes exploring the history, nature, and scenery in the summer or the beauty of the snow-swathed landscapes in winter.
There is plenty to be explored and enjoyed in this beautiful country that is land-locked by Germany, France, Italy, Liechtenstein, and Austria. To explore this fabulous European treasure trove, tourists can get their hands on exciting Switzerland tour packages that are offered by Yatra.com online as well as offline. Be it summer or winter, the natural beauty of Switzerland can be enjoyed throughout the year.
During the summer months, exploring the many lakes and mountains, especially in the Lucerne Lake Region, is a must. In spite of modernisation, the picturesque towns of Switzerland have retained its old charm. During the winter months, some of the best skiing in Europe can be found in the Swiss Alps. The Swiss Alps are considered to be one the best hiking destinations on earth.
The country remains the banking capital of Europe, which can be seen in the wealthy city of Zurich. Zurich is charming, peaceful and elegant and simply one of the most favorite cities in entire Europe. The city is sprinkled with museums, hills, lakes, high-end shopping streets and some of the most ancient churches on earth. Such a varied range of attractions makes Switzerland a dream destination for tourists from every nook and corner of the world.
Upon arrival in Russia’s capital, the driver will take you to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. In the evening, you will proceed to Moscow At Night- Annushka Tram And Small-Group Walking Tour. Ride the legendary ‘Annushka’ tram through the busy, lighted streets of central Moscow. overnight stay at the hotel.
Time for some excitement and adventure. Today you will go on an excursion to the glacier paradise of Mount Titlis. Titlis is the only publicly accessible glaciers and its worth experiencing to see the panoramic view of snow wrapped mountains and pristine Alpine Landscapes. Here you have a chance to ascend in the world’s revolving gondola ROTAIR and ride the spectacular Ice Flyer chairlift. Ice grotto in the Titlis Glacier Park is another feature here. Get some adrenaline rush by TITLIS Cliff Walk, a suspension bridge at a height of 10’000 ft. Overnight in Engelberg.
After breakfast , check out the hotel . Today you will visit Engelberg Abbey, Seilpark and Trübsee Lake. You will visit and enjoy the Bern’s Bear Park. Post lunch proceed to Bern. On arrival check into the hotel and enjoy overnight stay at hotel.
It’s time to explore Bern . After Breakfast our guide will take you to sightseeing excursion to Bern. You will see the the Prison tower , The federal Place and Clock tower. Overnight in Bern.
After break fast proceed to Lucerne. After check into the hotel our guide will take you for enjoy unforgettable views over surrounding mountains and Lake Lucerne with approximately an hour and a half at your leisure. After that, you will visit and enjoy Lion Monument. Enjoy your evening by shopping at local market. Late in the evening return to hotel.
After Breakfast proceed to Interlaken , famous for it’s breathtaking scenery. After check in formalities our guide will take you on sightseeing tour to Interlaken. In the evening do some shopping and drive back to hotel.
Well today we have some swashbuckling adventure for you . After having breakfast , you will enjoy Car Ride & gets mesmerized by the magical views of the surroundings. Then in the evening, you will visit the Lake Thun And Lake Brienz. After this action pack performance relax among the beautiful ambiance of Trummelbach falls. Overnight stay in Interlaken.
it’s time to bid adieu to all. Our driver will deport you to airport . Have save journey.
- Hotel accommodation in Zurich , Engelberg, Lucerne, Bern and Interlaken.
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch.
- Excursion to Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer & Glacier Park.
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat.
- Hotel Taxes.
- Meal as mentioned.
- 5 % government service tax.
- Porterage at hotels, airport and seaports.
- Medical insurance.
- Events, trade fairs surcharges will be applicable on specific departure dates.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Air fare + Visa fee.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 night accommodation in Zurich, 1 night accommodation in Engelberg, 2 night accommodation in Bern, 1 night accommodation in Lucerne, 2 night accommodation in Interlaken, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Initial deposit – Rs. 25,000/- to confirm you are booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 10 days before departure.
- Payment will be collected in the INR as per ROE on the respective dates.
- 60 Days or more prior to Departure Rs. 50,000/-
- 59 to 35 Days prior to Departure 50 % of the Tour Cost
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 75 % of the Tour Cost
- Within 15 Days of Departure 100% of the Tour Cost
Cancellation Policy- Cancellation charges in case of Visa Rejections
- Before 60 Days of Departure: If Schengen Visas rejected – Rs.7500/- per person + service charge of Rs. 5,000/-
- Within 60 Days of Departure:Cancellation will be charged as per normal Tour Cancellation as mentioned above.