Located at the north-western tip of Africa, Morocco is bordered by Western Sahara to the South and Algeria to the East. Boasting of a rich cultural heritage, Morocco could easily transport visitors to another time with its exotic appeal and classic architecture. Tourists can explore the medieval structures in Rabat, the capital of Morocco, venture on desert safaris in the Sahara or go trekking in the Atlas Mountains on a Morocco vacation. The Koutoubia Minaret, Djemaa el-Fna, Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, Chellah, Souss-Massa National Park and Mausoleum of Mohammed V are some of the finest attractions in this country. Ait-Benhaddou is a traditional mud brick town in this country, which appears on the UNESCO World Heritage List and attracts a number of visitors. Casablanca is a modern city where most of the economic activity takes place but it also boasts of a historical Medina and the inspiring architecture of Hassan II Mosque. Located in Northern part of Morocco, Tangier is another fascinating city, known for its natural beauty. Travellers should look for Morocco tour packages featuring a visit to the town of Tangier to experience the best of this country. The town is most famous for the Tomb of Ibn Battuta, a 14th century traveller; Tangier American Legation Museum and Kasbah Museum, housing a collection of artefacts dating to Phoenician era. Tourists can look for brass-work and leather goods in the city and go to Souq in the Medina to shop for these items.
Casablanca is the largest city here with a distinctive modern look and feel as compared with most other cities in Morocco. Here, tourists can explore the city centre of Medina, witness classic examples of colonial architecture and visit Hassan II Mosque, known for its exquisite ornamentation. This city also has a fine selection of restaurants, cafés and luxury hotels, offering authentic Moroccan cuisine as well as Continental. Couscous, Pastilla, Tanjia and Tajine are some of the popular Moroccan delicacies worth trying and green tea with mint is the most popular drink among locals and tourists alike. Visitors can head to Djemaa el-Fna, the market square in Marrakesh for fast-food restaurants along with a host of shopping options. This place is always bustling with activity where travellers can enjoy local delicacies at the food-stalls, listen to Arabic story tellers, watch performances of Chleuh dancers or amuse themselves watching local magicians and snake-charmers at work. Presenting so much to discover and experience, a trip to Morocco could be like an escape to another realm for the visitors.
Upon arrival in Morocoo you’ll be welcomed at Casablanca’s international airport and depart for hotel.Rest of the day at leisure.In the evening, we recommend dining in one of our local finds. Over night at hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit Jardin Majorelle. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast,go for exploring the Bahia Palace. And then, in the evening Fantasia 1001 Nights Dinner Show. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will depart for Marrakech. rest of the time at lisure or explore the city. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for Hassan II Mosque.And after that , you will visit Royal Palace Of Casablanca. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for Casablanca Guided Sightseeing Tour. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will enjoy Fez Day Trip From Casablanca. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for Full Day El Jadida Sightseeing Tour From Casablanca. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will depart for Fes. Rest of the time at leisure or explore the city. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast,you will visit Medina of Fez then Attarin Medersa . Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit Jardin Jnan Sbil then go for Fes el-Bali. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be taken to the airport to board your plan back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport.
- Stay in 3 star hotels.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- 6 breakfasts.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and porterage at hotels.
- Any increase in the airfare.
- Visa charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Marrakech, 5 nights accommodation in Casablanca, 3 nights accommodation in Fes, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.