Hungary a landlocked country lies in Central Europe and is surrounded by the countries of Slovakia, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria and Ukraine.
With a history that stretches far back in time the country has a rich heritage and distinct culture making it an attractive destination for tourists from across the world. Its natural wonders also add up to make it a tourist hotspot. It boasts of the largest thermal water cave system in the world and the second-largest thermal lake in the world – the Lake Heviz. It also has the largest natural grasslands in Europe, which is the Hortobágy National Park and the largest lake in Central Europe (Lake Balaton).
All in all, Hungary has 10 national parks, 35 landscape protection areas, 145 minor nature reserves, and 22 designated wine regions – Somló being one of them.
Hungary however is most distinguished by its architectural treasures from Roman ruins to baroque churches, from medieval town houses to neoclassical buildings and art noveau bathhouses, its beautiful cities have a charm of their own. Be it, its capital Budapest, Szeged or Kecskemét, Debrecen or Sopron, every place holds some gems of architectural heritage.
A must-try for the traveler to this quaint country are its hot water baths – be it at one of its authentic bathhouses dating from the Turkish times, at its Art Nouveau palaces or at one of its clinical sanatoriums, this rejuvenating experience is not to be missed. Then do try out some of its now world-renowned wines, as well as its distinct cuisine including the traditional goulash.
Geographically Hungary is defined by the two rivers of Danube and Tisza, as they divide the country into three parts – beyond the Danube, beyond the Tisza, and between the Danube and the Tisza.
Hungary enjoys a continental climate, with warm summers, and mildly cold snowy winters, with an annual average temperature of 9.7 °C. Though overall humidity levels are low, the country witnesses frequent showers.
The key language spoken here is Hungarian, and the most widely spoken foreign languages are English and German.
Day 1:Gyor (Arrival)
On arrival meet and greet our representative and you will be transferred to hotel. Check into the hotel. Explore the Bishops Castle, Episcopal Palace, and Janos Xantus Museum. Overnight stay in Gyor.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Xantus János Állatkert and Zichy Ferenc Latogatokozpont. Overnight at Pecs.
Day 3:Gyor- Budapest
After breakfast, you will proceed to Budapest by train. After that, you will proceed to Lake Balaton and visit the Hungarian Sea, enjoying the food and wine of the different towns. Overnight stay in Budapest.
After breakfast, explore the Godolla Castle, a famous summer residence of France Emperor Joseph and Queen Elisabeth. In the evening, you will proceed to Budapest Night Stroll and Boat Cruise. Overnight stay in Budapest.
Day 5:Budapest - Pecs
After breakfast, you will proceed to Pecs by train. After that, you will proceed toMosque Of Pasha Gazi Kassim and Pécs Cathedral. Overnight stay in Pecs.
After breakfast, you will visit the Széchenyi Square and TV Tower. Overnight stay in Pecs.
After breakfast check out the hotel. Our representative will drop you at nearest airport from where you can board your flight back home.
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- English-speaking guide / driver
- Accommodation in hotels
- Daily breakfasts.
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded
- International and local airport taxes
- Entrance fee to Great Church, Reformed College,Déri Museum and Shepherd’s Museum
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Győr, 2 nights accommodation in Budapest, 2 nights accommodation in Pécs, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.