South Africa tour packages, availing one of which can help tourists enjoy a vacation of lifetime. From mindboggling geological formations to widespread wildlife, pulsating ancient towns and gorgeous rock-hewn churches, South Africa is a true mix of nature, culture and history- the key aspects that make up for a great vacation. Bump into some of the largest and most profoundly populated nature parks and wildlife sanctuaries, or delight in the far reaching green oases like iSimangaliso Wetland Park. More energetic pursuits wait at the country’s vast lakes and rivers, from scenic Lake Sibaya and Lake Chrissie to the wild waters of the Blyde River Canyon in Mpumalanga. Book a trip to South Africa and experience the nation’s contrasts- from the verdant green Cape Winelands around Stellenbosch, to effervescent cities alive with history and the desolated landscapes of a private reserve in the Kalahari Desert, which serves as home to some of the most prized endangered species on earth.
Experience the best South Africa has to offer on this tour enjoy the highlights of Cape Town including the world famous Table Mountain, with a visit to the bush in Limpopo – Mabula Game Reserve. Relax and enjoy every comfort in a scenic natural setting moving on to the entertainment mecca of the North West province – Sun City. This incredible resort offers world class restaurants, entertainment venues, leading golf courses and safaris – sure to please even the most discerning guest.
Day 1:Arrival Cape Town
Upon arrival, meet & greet by Our Representative Transfer from Cape Town International Airport to the Hotel Check in and freshen up – Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2:Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel Morning City Tour of Cape Town including Table Mountain. This tour gives you the opportunity to discover the spirit of the Mother City, experience her vibrant cultures and history and enjoy botanical scenery. Highlights include: Table Mountain – weather permitting (otherwise Signal Hill), Scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point, Green Market Square, District Six, Walk through the Company Gardens, Scenic City tour passing the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, the Castle and Slave lodge.
Day 3:Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel Full day Cape Point Tour. Join us on Africa’s premier tour route to the romantic meeting place of the Indian & Atlantic Oceans. Sir Francis Drake the explorer called it “the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe” This tour offers a full and exciting day out. Includes: Hout Bay, 30-minute cruise to the seal colony in a glass bottom boat (weather permitting), Cape Point nature reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, stop for lunch at Fish Hoek Galley (optional ) – swimming in Indian ocean possible & penguin colony in Simonstown.
Day 4:Cape Town - Garden Route – Oudtshoorn
Breakfast at the hotel Private Garden Route Tour. Overland from Cape Town to Knysna. Highlights en route include: Mossel Bay, Wilderness & sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon Check in and freshen up – Rest of the afternoon at leisure
Breakfast at the hotel Full day touring in Oudtshoorn. Highlights include: Highgate Ostrich Farm – During your visit experience the worlds largest bird which lays the largest egg, has the most beautiful feathers and eyes that make you want to fall in love and hug them. At Highgate you can enjoy riding the birds at your own risk, stand on their eggs, touch the birds and cuddle the chicks all in approximately 1 1/2 hours. Professional multilingual guides take you on a conducted tour where you will learn about the birds, experience laughter & beauty situated in a valley surrounded by thousands of ostriches and majestic mountains.
Day 6:Knysna - Johannesburg – Suncity
Breakfast at the hotel Private transfer from Hotel to George Airport Flight to O R Tambo International Airport (Not Included in rate) Upon arrival, SIC transfer from Airport to Sun City (+-2.5 hours) Check In (14h00) and freshen up – Rest of afternoon at leisure
Breakfast at the hotel Full day at leisure to explore the resort including the Valley of Waves
Day 8:Suncity – Mabula
Breakfast at the hotel SIC transfer from Sun City to Mabula Game Reserve Lunch at the lodge Check In (14h00) and freshen up Afternoon Game Drive in open 4X4 safari vehicle (time permitting) Children under 06 years not allowed on game drives Dinner at the lodge
Morning game drive in open 4X4 safari vehicle Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the lodge Afternoon game drive in open 4X4 safari vehicle
Day 10:Mabula – Johannesburg
Breakfast at the hotel Private transfer from Mabula to Johannesburg City. On arrival, check in and freshen up – Rest of the afternoon at leisure to explore Emperors Palace.
Day 11:Johannesburg Departure
Breakfast at the hotel Complimentary Shuttle from Hotel to O R Tambo International Airport Flight back HOME!
- Daily Breakfast
- Full day Cape point tour
- Half day Table Mountain Tour
- Full day tour in Oudtshoorn (Highgate Ostrich Farm, Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch)Sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon
- Valley of waves in Suncity
- Two Morning safari and two Afternoon safari in 4×4 open safari vehicles
- 24Hr Contact with consultant handling the file
- All transport and tours provided in luxury air conditioned vehicles with English speaking driver & qualified English speaking qualified Guides
- All tours & airport transfers on SIC basis
- All applicable taxes
- Return airfare with taxes
- Visa charges
- GST 5%.
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax 3 nights accommodation in Capetown,1 night accommodation in Oudtshoorn,1 night in Knysna, 2 nights in Sun city,2 nights accommodation in Mabula, 1 night accommodation in Johannesburg, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- Tap water is suitable for drinking
- Meals Doesn’t Include any Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices
- Payment to be made as per the current rate of exchange on the day of final payment
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.