Tourism in Singapore is a major industry and contributor to the Singaporean economy, attracting 17.4 million international tourists in 2017, more than 3 times of Singapore’s total population. It is alsoenvironmentally Friendly, and maintains natural and heritage conservation programs. Along with this, it also has one of the worlds lowest crime rates. As English is the dominant one of its fourofficial languages, it is generally easier for tourists to understand when speaking to the local population of the country, for example, when shopping.
Indian Holiday brings to you Singapore with Bintan tour package which takes you to South East Asia’s most stunning city, Singapore. The modern city opens arms to all with a wide variety of sightseeing options and lip-smacking food. The natural charms of the city are truly unmatched and it allures people from all across the world. And this is not all; the tour also includes a visit to the stunning Bintan Island which is known for its natural beauty and historic significance. This 05 Nights/ 06 Days tour package is the perfect one if you wish to spend some great time with your friends and family. Here is a detailed itinerary of the tour package.
Day 1:Singapore - Night Safari
On arriving at the Singapore airport, meet our IHPL representative who assists you while you take a transfer to the cruise terminal. Later, you will be transferred to your respective hotel. On reaching, check-in at the hotel and enjoy your breakfast. Take some rest and spend the day at leisure.
In the evening, go for a Night Safari, which is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and also one of the most popular attractions of Singapore. Enjoy night viewing of around 2500 animals of 135 exotic species. You can also enjoy cultural performances which are regularly organized at the safari. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight
Day 2:Half Day City Tour - Sentosa Island
This morning, munch some delicious breakfast and then proceed for city tour. Begin your tour with a visit to Padang Cricket Club. The club has witnessed major social events of Singapore through the years. The club is surrounded by important landmarks of Singapore such as Parliament House, City Hall, Saint Andrew’s Cathedral and more. Next, visit the famous Fukien or Hoklo temple and Thian Hock Keng Temple.
Also visit Merlion Park where you get to enjoy spectacular views of Marina Bay. Later, leave for a Sentosa Twilight Tour which includes a one-way cable car ride, visit to the S.E.A Aquarium, Merlion Tower, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and Wings of Time.
Day 3:Universal Studios
Day 4:Singapore - Bintan Island
Have your breakfast and then check out from the hotel. Take a transfer to the ferry terminal from the hotel. Board your ferry to Bintan Lagoon Resort. Bintan Island is well-known for its natural beauty and historic significance. The island became a main trading port in the South-East Asia region back in the 16thcentury. The unmatched beauty of the island makes it a famous tourist destination. On reaching, check-in to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5:Bintan Island
Munch your delicious breakfast and then leave for sightseeing around Bintan Island. Visit major attractions of the island such as Banyan Tree Temple, Bintan Elephant Park, Masjid Raya Sultan Mosque, Santa Maria Cave and Snake River Temple. In the evening, you can go for a stroll around the resort. Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquility of the island. Later, return to the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6:Bintan Island - Airport Fly Back Home
After having your breakfast in the morning, check out from the resort. Board your ferry from the ferry terminal. On reaching Singapore, take transfer to the airport. Board your flight and carry on with your onward journey.
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes and visa charges.
- 03 nights accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 nights accommodation in Bintan Island.
- Daily breakfast.
- Half day panoramic city drive of Singapore.
- Night Safari.
- Sentosa Extreme including admission, one way cable car, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge & Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time on seat in coach basis.
- Return airport transfers.
- Two way ferry tickets Singapore – Bintan – Singapore (Economy class).
- Two way land transfers pier – resort – pier.
- Singapore Hotel / Airport – Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal – Singapore Airport / Hotel transfers on private basis.
- All transfers and tours on Seat in Coach basis.
- Any increase in the cost or taxes.
- Any meals other than specified in the above inclusions.
- Any personal expenses like telephone, fax, laundry, tips, mini bar, room service, etc.
- Supplement cost for any additional separate transfers required.
- Guaranteed early check-in and late check-out will be at an additional cost.
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, Visa, 03 nights stay at Singapore, 02 nights stay at Bintan Island, daily breakfast and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Bintan Visa On Arrival, if required USD 10/pax for 7 days, in / out at Bintan, Batam and Tg Balai Karimun only.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.35% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year Eve.
- Initial deposit – Rs25, 000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking.
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure Rs. 8000/- per person.
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 14 Days to 8 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Cost.
- 7 Days to 3 Days prior to Departure 100% of the Tour Cost.
- Cancellation in Airline will be as per Airline norms and conditions.