Bali has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in world because of the beautiful islands it has. Due to this, Bali is well known as the Island of God’s and is even included in the world’s most beautiful places. Being surrounded with golden beaches and azure seas; there is no doubt in saying that Bali is surfer paradise. So, if you are planning to spend your summer holidays on beaches it is the best time to visit Bali; book your Bali tour packages, now!
Located in middle of Indonesia, this gorgeous beach is nothing less than a heaven! So what are you waiting for? Get Bali tour packages for you and your family!! There are so many beautiful places to visit in Bali and if you don’t want to miss even a single place, then it’s better to buy Bali packages for your family as most of the Bali vacation packages cover all the significant attractions. Not only this, if you want to enjoy the best experiences then the best time to visit in Bali is between Aprils to October.
Kuta beach is one of the most visited beaches in Bali and you will find that Kuta beach is included in almost all Bali holiday packages. Kuta beach is best for surfers, so if you love surfing then you must visit this beach. Along with surfing, this place can offer some of the best picturesque scenes which you will never forget throughout your life. In fact, you can also get the surf lessons, boogie boards, rent surf-boards, umbrellas and sun loungers directly from the local vendors. Not only this, you will also find plenty of restaurants and cafes along the beach.
Day 1:WELCOME TO BALI
Upon arrival at Bali Airport, complete all the immigration formalities and be transferred to the hotel. Check in at the hotel and rest for the night.
Day 2:EXCITING ACTIVITIES
After a hearty breakfast, indulge in various water sports activities and take part in banana boat Rides, parasailing and jet sking (15 minutes of each activity is included in this package for every person). In the evening, set out to visit onme of each activity is included in this package for every Temple. Enjoy panoramic views from the temple, which is perched atop a 70 m steep cliff Overlooking the sea. This location also offers breathtaking sunset views. After the sunset, witness an enthralling performance of Kecak and Fire Dance. Then after an amazing fun-filed day return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3:TRANSFER TO GILI ISLAND
Wake up to a beautiful morning and be transferred to gili Island by ferry. On arrival,check in at the hotel and spend the day at leisure. Relax and rejuvenate in the serene beauty of the island. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4:DAY AT LEISURE
Enjoy a delicious breckfast and spend the day at leisure. You can indulge in various water activities like snorkeling on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5:TRANSFER TO UBUD
After a scrumptious breakfast, you will be transferred to Ubud. Check in at the hotel and have a relaxed overnight stay in your private pool villa.
Day 6:A RELAXING DAY IN BALI
Enjoy your breakfast and go for a relaxing 2 hours of traditional Balinese massage, with traditional Indonesian essential oils. After the massage, enjoy a beautiful cruise around the harbor in the evening. Indulge in a sumptuous buffer dinner, accompanied by an enthralling cabaret performance. Dance the night away at the disco on board and then return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7:DEPART BALI
After a filling breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your journey back home, with wonderful pictures and memories of Bali.
- Return airfare inclusive of taxes.
- Inter Hotel Transfers on Private Basis
- Welcome drink upon arrival in Hotel Neo Kuta Jelantik by Aston
- Welcome drink upon arrival in Grand Kesambi Resort & Villa Kerobokan Seminyak
- Complimentary Balinese Saroong as welcome gift on arrival.
- Half Day Tanah Lot Tour – visit Royal Taman Ayun, Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, Tanah Lot Floating Temple on private basis
- Complimentary 1 Mineral Water on arrival
- Daily breakfast.
- Hotel Upgrade Option Available
- Indonesia Visa Charges
- Tips and porterage
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Services of Tour Manager are not included in this package
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with taxes, 3 nights Kuta, 2 nights Lombok,2 nights Ubud, Meals as per itinerary, All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.35% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year Eve.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.