Sikkim, a verdant landlocked state shares its borders with Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and West Bengal. The beautiful thumb-shaped state of Sikkim is topographically diverse and is home to the world’s third highest peak, Kanchenjunga. The colorful fairs and festivals in Sikkim add special charm to the splendor of Sikkim.
The Tibetan name for Sikkim is Denjong which primarily means the valley of rice. The origin of the name Sikkim is an amalgamation of two words Su which means new and Khyim which means palace.
A land of extraordinary flora and fauna, Sikkim is popular for the beautiful ferns. It is believed that the vegetation in Sikkim includes 362 types of ferns. The avifauna as well as wildlife is exceptionally diverse.
Day 1:BAGDOGRA AIRPORT - GANGTOK
Meals: Lunch , Dinner
On arrival at NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, will be transferred to Gangtok. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisurel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2:GANGTOK –TSHANGU LAKE & BABA MANDIR EXCURSION
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
NRI, OCI, PIO Card holder & Foreign National are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir & Nathula Pass.They are allowed to visit till Tshangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above isnumber to visit Tshangu Lake. For getting the valid permit these guest will have to bring with themtheir valid passport & visa / OCI / PIO Card. They will also be required to bring along with them 08passport size photograph for processing their permits into Sikkim, Tshangu lake, Lachen &Lachung. There will be an additional cost for processing the permit & making the tour applicable.Kindly write to us for additional cost. For Tshangu Lake & Nathula Pass there is no refund, after the permit is confirmed by Sikkimtourism, due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc).After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake & Baba Mandir in 1Hrsone way from Tshangu Lake. Situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way,with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenicbeauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3:GANGTOK - LACHUNG
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
NRI, OCI, PIO Card holder & Foreign National will be allowed to visit Lachung, Yumthang &Yumesamdong, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above is number. For getting the validpermit these guest will have to bring with them their valid passport & visa / OCI / PIO Card. Theywill also be required to bring along with them 08 passport size photograph for processing theirpermits into Sikkim, Tshangu lake, Lachen & Lachung. There will be an additional cost forprocessing the permit & making the tour applicable. Kindly write to us for additional cost.For Lachung & Lachen there is no refund after the booking is confirmed. Pick from Gangtok Hoteland transfer to Lachung. On the way visit Tashiview point, Seven sisters water fall ((Subjected the vehicle take the normal route. This sightseeingpoints are included on complimentary basis & in case of diversions these points will be missed.There will be no refund in such case)). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4:LACHUNG - YUMTHANG EXCURSION
Early morning proceed on a half day excursion to Yumthang Valley.Visit to Yumthang Valley is a day excursion from Lachung, which is anattraction for tourist visiting this region. The colorful Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary bloombetween April to June. The soaring snow-capped peaks and herds of wandering yaks make this aHimalayan paradise The valley is also known for its Hot spring. Although the water is quite dirty,many locals from the area visit to get themselves soaked & cured as believed. Overnight at Hotel.Yumesamdong known as (Zero point). Yumesamdong located beyond Yumthang. The journey from Yumthang trudges upthrough the rugged mountain road. The aroma of sweet fragrance of Ezilia permeates the air. Eziliais a plant used by the inhabitant to manufacture incense sticks.
Day 5:LACHUNG - GANGTOK
Meals: Breakfast ,Dinner
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok. On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 6:GANGTOK - DARJEELING
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Morning Go for a half day (04 hrs) sightseeing covering Jhakri Water Falls along with Do-rul Chhorten, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday) and Flower Show. Afternoon transfer to Darjeeling. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning tour to Tiger Hills to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (Ticket cost not included & will be approx INR 180.00 per person) Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & panoramic view of Tea Estate. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8:DARJEELING -IXB AIRPORT
Transfer to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, for onwards connection / journey.
- Baba Mandir
- Tshangu Lake
- Banjhakri Falls and Energy Park
- Research Institute of Tibetology
- Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom
- Flower Show
- Tashi View Point
- Yumthang Valley
- Zero Point (Optional)
- Batasia Loop
- Japanese Temple
- Ghoom Monastery
- Peace Pagoda
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Tenzing & Gombhu Rock
- Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center
- Tea Estates
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
- All sightseeing’s Entrance fee is extra
- Any extra, extension and optional tour then the above.
- All items of personal nature
- Monastery / Sightseeing entrances fee.
- Optional sightseeing
- Tour guide.
- Extra cost for hotel and transfers in case of flight cancellation and road blocks.
- Liabilities due to medical emergencies and evacuation involved.
- Water sports activities
- 3.09 % GST extra
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Tips , porter charges, incidentals, laundry, Mini bar…
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 Nights in Gangtok, 2 Nights in Lachung, 2 Nights in Darjeeling, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- As this is an Air Departure package, the airline seats are pre-purchased for the whole group. So any change in the sector or dates or names (once given) is not allowed. If in special case the airline allows than a penalty will be charged for the same.
- If on tour you find any difficulties or change in service than please inform us on the given contact numbers during you tour only. As after coming back we will not be able to solve your on tour problems.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- There will be additional Service Tax on gross value @ 4.35% applicable for any sale of Outbound tour services.
- The above rates are not valid during Christmas and New Year Eve.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.