From a long time, Shimla has been the one-stop destination for tourists to escape the scorching summers of North India. Nestled in the Himalayas at an elevation of more than 7000 feet above sea level, this hill station gives all a reason to rejoice. If in summers, lush mountains are visible all around, in winters, the area wraps itself in a thick blanket of glistening snow. From throwing snowballs at each other to walking leisurely on the mountains, Shimla tour packages bring with them opportunities to indulge in a variety of activities. Those, who are availing Shimla holiday packages in the months of December and January, can head to Kufri. About 17 km from the hill station, Kufri is one of the most renowned skiing destinations in the country. At some places, the slopes are naked, whereas at others they have thick groves of firs. Beginners can ski on gentle and vacant slopes, while experienced participants can make their way around trees or come down in a zigzag. Another thing to do during Shimla family tour is exploring its surrounding area to get an insight into the local culture. The culture here is a medley of age-old traditions and the British colonial influence.
Day 1:Delhi / Chandigarh – Shimla
Arrive at the airport / railway station and transfer to Shimla. On the way to Shimla, visit Pinjore Garden. As soon as you arrive, check in at the hotel. Enjoy a delicious dinner and spand a relaxed night at the hotel.
Meal : Dinner
Day 2:Shimla Local - to Kufri and Mashobra
After breakfast,proceed for sightseeing in Mashobra and Kufri. In the evening, visit The Mall and The Ridge. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel, in Shimla.
Meal : Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3:Shimla - Manali
Relish a tasty breakfast and later,proceed to Manali. On the way, enjoy sightseeing in and around Manali. Enjoy the beauty of Sundernagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple in Kullu. As soon as you arrive in Manali, check in the hotel. Enjoy a delicious dinner and stay overnight stay at a hotel, in Manali,
Meal : Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4:Manali - Solang Valley - Rohtang Pass
After breakfast, drive to Solang valley and indulge in adventurous activities like parachuting, paragliding or zorbing etc. Return to the hotel in Manali, where dinner and overnight stay facilities are arranged.
Meal : Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5: Manali City Tour
Enjoy a tasty breakfast, check out from the hotel and enjoy local sightseeing in Manali. Visit Club House, Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar. Facilities for overnight stay and dinner will be arranged at the hotel, in Manali.
Meal : Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6:Manali - Chandigarh / Delhi
After breakfast, check out from hotel and enjoy your journey to Chandigarh / Delhi. Transfer to the airport/ railway station for your journey ahead.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Accommodation in Deluxe Rooms Valley Facing IN Manali
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances
- Note : Rohtang Pass Sightseeing not included in the package
- 05 Nights Accommodation on twin double sharing basis
- Supplements for honeymooners – Honeymoon Cake + Candle Light Dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, 03 nights stay at Shimla, 03 nights stay at Manali, daily breakfast and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Excursion to Rohtang Snow Point
- Visit to Rock Garden
- Tour of Kufri ski resort
- In Hill station places (like shimla , manali) the AC facility will not be there in the rooms.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Rates Not valid on Peak season & Festive Period
- The Supplement will be applicable for the Peak Season & Festival Period.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.