Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 granite and coral islands scattered over a secluded corner of the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Africa. The group of islands is known for its beaches, coral reefs, nature reserves, and rare wildlife such as giant Aldabra tortoises. And the wide variety of adventure activities provide travelers with ample options to include in their Seychelles tour packages.
There are the granitic ‘inner’ islands that cluster around the principal isles of Mahé, La Digue, & Praslin, and the coralline ‘outer’ islands. While the inner islands are known for their verdant peaks, virgin forests, and immaculate beaches, the outer islands offer vast coral gardens. Of these, Mahé, La Digue, and Praslin islands are the destinations covered in these Seychelles holiday packages.
The island of Mahe is famous for its colonial attractions, lively markets, stunning beaches, and national parks. Ranging from museums to beaches, the capital city of Victoria is home to entertaining tourist places. Smaller in geography but as good as Mahe in beauty, the island of La Digue is a great spot to hire a bicycle and explore the surroundings.
Travelers can choose to indulge in the plethora of optional activities with the customizable holiday packages offered by TravelTriangle. These tour packages to Seychelles include sailing on catamarans and kayaks, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, surfing, windsurfing, and water skiing. City tours, cultural performances, and wildlife tours are also available as part of Seychelles travel packages. Trekking and cycling are some of the land-based activities to enjoy in Seychelles.
Seychelles is a year-round destination and TravelTriangle offers specially crafted holiday packages to Seychelles from India to suit the needs of the travelers. Pick the tour itinerary that is more suitable to your interests and customize it before booking your tropical holidays in Seychelles with us. Here is a list of some of the bestselling Seychelles packages. Browse through them and start planning your holiday in Seychelles now.
Day 1:Mahe Arrival
Arrival at Mahe Island airport. Meet & greet by our local representative at the airport. Pick-up from the airport and transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel. After that, you will visit the Bel Ombre Beach and enjoy the water sports activities. Overnight at Mahe.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Full Day Discovery Tour Of Mahe. Explore the court building, museum, post office, Clock tower. A short walk around the Albert Street and see the colorful markets. Overnight at Mahe.
Day 3:Mahe to Praslin
After breakfast proceed to Praslin by ferry. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. Rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Praslin.
After breakfast, you will visit the Anse Kerlan Beach and enjoy the water activities such as diving, snorkeling, and deep fishing. Next, you will visit the Anse Lazio and enjoy the beauty of clear blue water and white sand. Overnight at Praslin.
After breakfast, you will visit the Craft Village and explore the Seychellois Cultural Heritage. Next, you will proceed to Praslin Museum. Explore traditional artifacts such as ancient musical instruments, endemic, and medicinal plants during your visit. Overnight at Praslin.
Day 6:Praslin to Mahe
After breakfast proceed to Mahe by ferry. Transfer to the airport to board your flight.
- Meet and Greet
- 2 Nights stay in Mahe
- 3 Nights stay in Praslin
- Airport pick up and drop
- Daily Breakfast
- Ferry Transfers
- All taxes
- Visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
- Any expense of personal nature
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 Nights accommodation in Mahe, 3 Nights accommodation in Praslin, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.