A fun-filled holiday with your family is the best time to strengthen bonds and rejuvenate the love between dear ones. And, what could be a better place to have a good time with your family members than Gujarat? The pleasant weather, beautiful sceneries and delightful food is sure to put you in your best mood to revel the best time with your family.
Dwarka situated at the opening of the Gomti river on the Arabian Sea is well known for the Dwarkadheesh Temple, abode of Lord Krishna. Way back in the 1500 BC Dwarka was known to be a city of gold, a mesmerizing kingdom of Ranchhodrai – affectionately and better known as Lord Shri Krishna. Lord Shri Krishna came from Mathura to Dwarka where upon he built his kingdom and spent significant time of his life. Dwarka is a part of Saurashtra section of Gujarat and this town enjoys remarkable significance being a part of Chardham and one of the Sapt Puris.
Visit the numerous attractions of this beautiful place in the company of your loved ones with our Gujarat family vacation and tour packages away from the routine tasks of life.
Day 1:Ahmedabad – Dwarka
Arrive at Ahmedabad Airport/Railway station , You will be transfer to Dwarka. Drive to Dwarka. On arrival check into the hotel. Visit the famous Dwarkadhish temple, also visit the Rukmini Devi temple is an architectural masterpiece. Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day 2:Dwarka -Somnath
Early morning attend morning aarti at Dwakadish Temple later after breakfast leave for Somnath enroute visit to Porbander Birth Place of Mahatma Gandhi, Sudamapuri and Bharat Mata Temple, later proceed to Somnath Visit Somnath Temple, attend evening aarti, see the sound and light show at Somnath Temple premises, Overnight stay at Somnath.
Day 3:Somnath -Gir
Today leave for Gir, Lunch at Gir Hotel, enjoy the afternoon game drive by open Gypsys in Gir National Park ( Jeep Safari at an additional cost & with prior booking ).. Evening free for nature walks for birding. Overnight stay at Gir.
Enjoy morning and evening safaris in Gir National Park to spot Asiatic Lions, Leopards, Spotted Deers, Peacocks, and various species of Birds ( Jeep Safari at an additional cost & with prior booking ), Overnight stay at Gir.
Day 5:Gir - Diu
Today check out from Hotel after breakfast and leave for Diu, Enjoy water sport at Nagoa Beach ( Activities at own), Visit Khukri Memorial, Gangeshwar, Diu Fort, Panikotha, Overnight at Diu.
Enjoy early morning walks at the beach side, breakfast at hotel, later visit the old haveli’s of Diu, St. Francis Church, St.Thomas Church, St. Paul Church, Goghla Beach, rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Diu .
Day 7:Diu – Ahmedabad
Today check out from Hotel after breakfast leave for Ahmedabad for your further connection of train / flight back to home with sweet memories of Gujarat.
- Rukmani Temple
- Dwarkadish Temple
- Sudamapuri And Bharat Mata Temple
- Somnath Temple
- Gir National Park
- Nagoa Beach
- Khukri Memorial
- Gangeshwar Temple
- Diu Fort
- Old Haveli
- Francis Church
- Thomas Church
- Paul Church
- Goghla Beach
- 9% GST Extra
- Any air/train fare
- Cost for Optional Tours , Up- Gradation Charges , Sightseeing Entry fee & Guide charges & special Permits
- Personal Expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslides, strikes, political unrest etc, high season surcharge if levied any.
- Gir Jeep Safari at an additional cost & with prior booking.
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, 01 night accommodation at Dwarka, 01 night Somnath, 02 nights Gir, 01 night accommodation at Diu daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Don’t Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject To availability at the time of booking. Any difference In cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Initial deposit – rs. 10,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.