Saint Martin is part of the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean Sea. It comprises 2 separate countries, divided between its northern French side, called Saint-Martin, and its southern Dutch side, Sint Maarten. The island is home to busy resort beaches and secluded coves. It’s also known for fusion cuisine, vibrant nightlife and duty-free shops selling jewelry and liquor.
Bangladesh’s pride and joy, Cox’s Bazar Beach is lauded throughout the land as if it’s a contender for one of the natural wonders of the world. It is the longest continual natural beach on the planet (125km), but a world wonder it isn’t. In fact, it’s not even the nicest beach in Bangladesh (the beaches on nearby Saint Martin Island and at Kuakata in Barisal division are far more scenic). However, Cox’s Bazar Beach is the most developed of any holiday destination in Bangladesh and as such you’ll find tourist facilities that are better than anywhere outside Dhaka. Don’t come here expecting to find a piece of southern Thailand, but if your travels are getting the better of you and you just fancy some home comforts and a bit of fresh air, consider swinging by for a couple of days.
Day 1:Saint Martin
On arrival at the Princess Juliana International Airport and transferred to the resort in Saint Martin. Check-in at the resort and rest for some time. In the evening, you will enjoy the Fly Zone Extreme Adventure at Loterie Farm. Overnight in resort.
Day 2:Saint Martin
After breakfast, you will enjoy the snorkeling tour. Explore the Turtle Reef and Creole Rock. Overnight in resort.
Day 3:Saint Martin
After breakfast, you will proceed to St Barts Day Trip from St Martin by Catamaran. Enjoy French-inspired lunch and a harbor view at one of Gustavia’s trendy bistros. Overnight in resort.
Day 4:Saint Martin
After breakfast at the resort. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 3N stay in Saint Martin
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Saint Martin, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.