Réunion Island, a French department in the Indian Ocean, is known for its volcanic, rainforested interior, coral reefs and beaches. Its most iconic landmark is Piton de la Fournaise, a climbable active volcano standing 2,632m (8,635 ft.). Piton des Neiges, a massive extinct volcano, and Réunion’s 3 calderas (natural amphitheaters formed by collapsed volcanoes), are also climbing destinations.
Réunion is a French island with a population of about 800,000 located in the Indian Ocean, east of Madagascar, about 200 kilometres (120 mi) southwest of Mauritius, the nearest island.
The island is 63 kilometres (39 mi) long; 45 kilometres (28 mi) wide; and covers 2,512 square kilometres (970 sq mi). It is similar to the island Hawaii as both are located above hotspots in the Earth’s crust.
The Piton de la Fournaise, a shield volcano on the eastern end of Réunion Island, rises more than 2,631 metres (8,632 ft) above sea level and is sometimes called a sister to Hawaiian volcanoes because of the similarity of climate and volcanic nature. It has erupted more than 100 times since 1640 and is under constant monitoring.
Réunion also has three calderas: the Cirque de Salazie, the Cirque de Cilaos and the Cirque de Mafate. The last is accessible only on foot or by helicopter.
Arrival & Transfer to Mauritius Hotel. Day free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2:South Tour
NOTE- IT IS ADVISABLE TO WEAR GOOD WALKING SHOES AND ALSO TO BRING ALONG SPARE CLOTHES AND BEACH TOWEL WHICH YOU CAN COLLECT FROM THE HOTEL. Leave hotel for the Scenic South Tour Shopping at ADAMAS diamond duty free shop and Visit the Model Ship Factory Proceed to Trou Aux Cerfs Volcanic crater (View Point) at Curepipe City Drive to the sacred Lake of Grand Bassin to visit the SHIVJI Temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3:East Tour
NOTE- IT IS ADVISABLE TO WEAR SHORTS, SLIPPERS AND ALSO TO BRING ALONG SPARE CLOTHES AND BEACH TOWEL WHICH YOU CAN COLLECT FROM THE HOTEL Leave hotel for Ile aux Cerfs Island Tour· Experience Water sports Activities- Undersea Walk, Parasailing, Tube Ride and GRSE Waterfall visit by speed boat at an optional cost. Proceed to Trou Deau Douce Village to enjoy the speed boat ride to Ile Aux Cerfs Island where you can enjoy swimming or just relax on the white sandy beach on the island. Back to Hotel· Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4:Ile Deux Cerf Island
Ile Deux Cerf Island visit & transfer back to Hotel.
Day 5:Mauritius- Reunion
Check out hotel after breakfast & Catch your onward flight to Reunion. Welcome at Roland Garros Airport by Antilog Vacations team. Visa Waiver & Welcome formalities. Overnight at Reunion Hotel.
Full day Tour (Scroll down to see which tour fits in your itinerary depending on the day).Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7:Hotel to Airport
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free for leisure & shopping. Departure for the airport as per your flight. Arrive in Mauritius.Wait for connecting flight to India.
- 06 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- Return airport transfers on sic basis
- Full day South Island tour visiting Trou Aux Cerfs, Curepipe, Chamarel & Grand Basin in A/C coach on seat in Coach basis.
- Full day North Island tour visiting Port Louis, Caudan Waterfront in A/C coach on seat in Coach basis.
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs Island tour in A/C coach with Speedboat transfer from Jetty
- 01 free GSM SIM card per booking upon arrival in Mauritius
- Welcome at Roland Garros airport
- The reception of the road book (Information, Island map, Vouchers)
- A special briefing for the roundtrips
- An information meeting for stay in South or West
- Hotels assistance / 24h/24h hotline
- For roundtrips, message or call during the stay
- Departure flight confirmation
- Visa Waiver facilities
- Pick up & Drop to Airport
- Pick up & Drop for Activities
- Travel insurance
- Tips and porter chargers
- Any additional expenses
- Cost of any excursions
- Early check in and late check out at the hotel
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 4 nights accommodation in Mauritius, 2 nights accommodation in Reunion Island, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Above Rates are applicable for Honeymooners.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.