Rajasthan…the name itself is enough to conjure vivid images of grand palaces, magnificent forts and a culture, which is at once traditional and vibrant. Just a few places in the world have been able to be deeply rooted to their original values and ideas, with Rajasthan being one of them. Located in the north-western part of India, this enchanting state is also widely known for its delectable cuisine and remarkable folk art. Book Rajasthan tour packages to witness the irresistible charm of Rajasthani cities and their bustling bazaars, monuments and experience unforgettable hospitality. Since the state is well connected to the rest of India by air, railways and roads, coming here is easy and hassle free. Three major Rajasthani cities, Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur, have airports, among which Jaipur International Airport caters to overseas travellers. Encompassing legends, history and myths of the eras gone by, Rajasthan is an ideal destination for going on family tour. To appreciate the majestic beauty of this state, visit its glorious cities and quaint villages. In the form of its medieval structures, each part of Rajasthan tells the story of Rajput valour and grandeur.
The architectural wonders of Jaipur and Udaipur, Jain temples of Jaisalmer and Dilwara, and the spiritual enrichment found in Pushkar, together make up the rich heritage of Rajasthan. Set against a picturesque backdrop of mountains, this state is replete with natural wonders as well. Ranthambore National Park beckons visitors to spot a tiger, hidden in its dense forests.
Day 1:ARRIVE JAIPUR
Welcome to your ‘Rajasthan Delight with Udaipur’ tour! On arrival at the airport in Jaipur, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.In the evening, proceed to Chokhi Dhani for a glimpse of village life followed by a traditional Rajasthani dinner.
Chokhi Dhani is a popular attraction and a Rajasthani village themed resort , situated in the outskirts of Jaipur. The idea behind this landscaped area is to give a closer look of rural lifestyle by connecting Rajasthani tribes from all parts of the world and restoring the culture and tradition of Indian villages.
Later, return to your hotel.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 2:IN JAIPUR
After breakfast, proceed on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting places like the fabulous Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
Situated on a ridge on the outskirts of the city, the fort-palace complex of Amer (also known as Amber) is surrounded by fortified battlements overlooking the Maota Lake. Known for its artistic style, it blends both Hindu and Mughal elements, as seen in its large ramparts, monuments and series of imposing gates and cobbled pathways. Highlights include the Shila Devi Temple (dedicated to goddess Kali) with its silver doors, the glass mosaics of the Mirror Palace and the filigreed marble windows in the Jas Mandir.
Hawa Mahal was built in 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh. It is a five-storeyed wonder with a spectacular pyramidal facade and overhanging windows with latticed screens, domes and spires. Originally designed for the royal ladies to watch and enjoy the processions and other activities, on the street below, it now houses a well laid out Archaeological Museum.The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 3:ONTO BIKANER
Today, enjoy a drive from the lush green Aravalli plains to the rugged desert city of Bikaner.
En route visit Camel breeding farm, it is a government run camel station and is one of the biggest camel reproduction farm in Asia. Spread over an area of 2,000 acres of semi arid land, the centre is engaged in breeding and training of camels.
The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city.
Overnight in Bikaner.
Day 4:ON TO JAISALMER
After breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Bikaner visiting the magnificent Junagarh Fort.
Constructed in the 16th century, the formidable Junagarh Fort is a magnificent structure in marble and red sandstone. In the fort complex are some palatial palaces such as Anup Mahal, Chandra Mahal (Moon Palace), Phool Mahal (Flower Palace) and Durbar Niwas (Coronation Palace), which also houses the fort museum.
Later, proceed to the golden city of Rajasthan Jaisalmer, which is a home to one of the largest forts in the world.
The rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Jaisalmer
Day 5:IN JAISALMER
After breakfast, proceed on a City tour of Jaisalmer visiting places like Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli and Gadsisar Lake.
Jaisalmer Fort rises like a magnificent mirage out of the sands of the Thar Desert. Built in yellow sandstone in the 12th century by Maharawal Jaisal, and added to by his successors, this imposing citadel stands on the peak of the over 250-ft high Trikuta Hill. Popularly known as the Golden Fort or Sonar Kila, it depicts an ideal fusion of Rajput and Mughal architectural styles.
The five-storeyed Patwon ki Haveli is one of the largest and most elaborate havelis in Jaisalmer. Commissioned and constructed by Guman Chand Patwa in the year 1805, it is a cluster of five havelis built separately for the five sons of Patwa and is famous for its ornate wall paintings, intricately carved latticed windows gateways and doorways.
The scenic 14th century Gadsisar Lake is a rainwater conservation lake. This stately tank was once the main source of drinking water for the entire city. The beautiful archway leading to the tank was built by a royal courtesan who installed an idol of Lord Krishna to save it from demolition by the ruling king. Surrounded by ghats and temples, it is an ideal picnic spot and is famous for boating.
The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore the sand dunes and enjoy Camel ride and Rajasthani folk dance.
Day 6:ON TO JODHPUR
After breakfast, proceed towards Jodhpur. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan. This city is a popular tourist destination, featuring many palaces, forts and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar desert.
The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 7:ONTO UDAIPUR
After breakfast, Proceed to Udaipur, en route visit Mehrangarh Fort.
Set high on a hill overlooking the city, the 15th century Mehrangarh Fort is the most impressive and formidable fort in the fort-studded Rajasthan. This invincible stronghold of the Marwars houses some of the most beautifully decorated palaces, temples, courtyards, and elaborately carved balconies and terraces.
Then, continue your drive to Udaipur, en route visit Ranakpur Jain Temple dedicated to the Jain religion.
The rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 8:IN UDAIPUR
After breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Udaipur visiting places like City Palace, Pichola Lake , Fateh sagar lake and Sahelion ki Bari.
Built by the Sisodia clan in 1559, the City palace in Udaipur is a complex of various buildings that has been fortified over the period of 400 years. This palace displays musical instruments, various clothing items, paintings and other such antiques which were used by the Royal family. The famed Helmet and the sword of Maharana Pratap, the savior of Mewar, have been preserved here.
The oldest and one of the largest lakes of Udaipur, Lake Pichola is suurounded by lofty palaces, temples, bathing ghats and elevated hills on all its sides. It was built in the year 1362, before the city of Udaipur was established, by Banjara, a gypsy tribesman. Later, Maharaja Udai Singh who was mesmerized by the lake and the greenery surrounding it built the city of Udaipur on the banks of the lake .
Bordered by hills and woods, Fateh Sagar is an artificial lake connected to Lake Pichola by a canal. It houses three islands including the beautiful Nehru Island and an islet, which is home to the Udaipur Solar Observatory. The lake was inaugurated by the Duke of Connaught and was originally called Connaught Bundh.
Saheliyon ki Bari (Garden of the Maidens) is a small ornamental garden built by Rana Sangram Singh in the mid-18th century. Along with a small museum, the garden has many fountains in its four delightful pools, delicately carved kiosks and elephants in marble.
The rest of the evening is at leisure for independent activities.
Overnight in Udaipur .
Day 9:DEPART UDAIPUR
Today bid farewell to your ‘Rajasthan Delight with Udaipur ‘ tour ! as you are transferred from your hotel to the airport in Udaipur, for your onward journey.
- Accommodation In The Hotels Listed Or Similar Hotels.
- Transfers / Sightseeing – Entire Round Trip Journey By Air-Conditioned Coach On SIC Basis As Per The Itinerary. Vehicle Will Be Provided Point To Point And Not At Disposal Basis.
- One Litre Mineral Water Per Day.
- 1 Jeep Ride At Amer Fort.
- 01 Rajasthani Dinner At Chokhi Dhani In Jaipur.
- Rajasthan Folk Dance & Enjoy Came Ride Once During The Stay In Jaisalmer
- Travel Insurance.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Starting With Lunch On Day 1 And Ending With Breakfast On Day 8) As Per The Itinerary.
- Any Transport To / From Jaipur. Your Tour Price Starts Ex Jaipur.
- Air, Train Or Bus Fare From / To Your Originating City Of Stay, Unless Specified.
- Items Of Personal Nature Viz, Tips, Porterage, Room Service, Laundry, Mineral Water, Alcoholic Or Non Alcoholic Beverages, Phone Calls, Pony / Horse Rides, Rafting, Cable Car / Ropeway Rides, Helicopter Rides, Additional Sightseeing Tours / Excursions Not Included In The Itinerary, Still Or Video Camera Fees Etc.
- Entrance Fees And Guide Charges, Where Ever Applicable, Unless Specified.
- Any Increase In Fuel Cost, Government Taxes, Entrance Fees, Intra And Interstate Taxes Etc, The Tour Price Will Be Amended In Accordance.
- Any Items / Services Not Specifically Mentioned In The ‘Tour Price Includes’ Column.
- Supplement Charges Applicable For Festive Season/ Long Weekends.
- Goods And Services Tax Of 5%.
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, 02 nights accommodation at Jaipur, 01 night Bikaner, 02 nights Jaisalmer, 01 night accommodation in Jodhpur, 2 nights in Udaipur,daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Enjoy a Rajasthani dinner at Choki Dhani.
- Visit Amer fort, City palace & Jantar Mantar.
- Camel ride and Rajasthani Folk dance at Jaisalmer.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jodhpur.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest hotel rates existing as of now. We Don’t Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels. It’s Subject To availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.