Dive into clear water and swim with stingless jellyfish and colourful fish at this tropical oasis. Explore mangrove forests and relax on secluded beaches.
The lush green islands of Palau offer some of the best diving in the world. Palau is a tropical paradise made up of hundreds of islands, from deserted coral atolls to busy village islets. Plunge into Palau’s reefs, surf the roaring breaks and swim with stingless jellyfish. On land, explore lush forests, mangrove wetlands and laid-back villages.
Visit Palau’s largest city, Koror, to find a strip of shops, restaurants, hotels and major dive operators. Palau is famous for its excellent scuba diving and snorkelling. Head to the Palau International Coral Reef Center in Koror to learn about the country’s fascinating underwater ecosystem.
Book a diving tour and explore Palau’s coral reefs, eerie underwater caves, shipwrecks and vertical cliffs. See a stunning array of coral and fish. Try dive spots at Kayangel, Ngeruangel, Angaur and the well-known Blue Corner.
Head to the Rock Islands, also known as Chelbacheb. These islands are limestone or coral reefs that have emerged from the water and become vegetated with lush tropical forest. The Rock Islands are a gorgeous diving location and also home to Jellyfish Lake. Swim with millions of graceful jellyfish pulsing in the water, their stingers weakened by generations of life without predators.
On Palau’s largest island, Babeldaob, explore small villages set in forests, mangroves and stretches of white-sand beach. See the island’s rich flora and fauna, including orchids and tropical birds.
Discover Palau’s secluded southwest islands by boat. Find tiny uninhabited islands, empty beaches and beautiful conservation areas. Helen Reef is a protected coral atoll that is home to a species of giant clam.
Reach Palau by flying into Airai Airport on Babeldaob. Book your taxi from the airport to your hotel in advance. Explore the main islands by rental car, taxi or with a charter tour. Palau is tropical and sunny, with a wet season between July and October. During your stay, make sure to try local dishes with cassava, yam and local seafood.
Arrive at Koror Airport (ROR). After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit the Jellyfish Lake. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit the Palau Aquarium. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at hotel. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 3N stay in Palau
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 3 nights accommodation in Palau, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 10,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.