The Philippines is the third largest English speaking country in the world. the Philippines became the first and only colony of the United States. Following the Philippine-American War, the United States brought widespread education to the islands.
Filipinos are a fun-loving people. Throughout the islands, there are fiestas celebrated everyday and foreign guests are always welcome to their homes. The PHILIPPINES stands at the crossroads of the developed western world and the Orient. Its unique location has made the Philippines the commercial, cultural and intellectual hub of Asia from the dawn of history.
November to February is the coolest months and a good time to visit the Philippines as far as weather is concerned. Meanwhile, March to May is the summer months in the country and are classified as hot and dry. June to October is rainy, with the months between July and September characterized by typhoons.
Day 1:ARRIVE CEBU
Upon arriving in Cebu, you will be shuttled to your hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the city at leisure. Overnight in Cebu.
Day 2:BOHOL DAY TOUR
Breakfast at thehotel. You will be picked up at your hotel and chauffered to the Cebu Port to take the 2 hour ferry to Bohol Island. Upon arrival in Bohol, you will proceed with the Countryside Tour. Bohol remains to be one of the Philippines’ most diverse havens for animal lovers while balancing that with many cultural and historical sites to offer the curious tourist. Among the many places of interest that you will peruse during the countryside tour are:1. BLOOD COMPACT SITE (Tagbilaran City) – View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood. 2. BACLAYON CHURCH (Baclayon) -It is considered as one of the oldest stoned church in the Philippines. 3. TARSIER (Loboc) 4. MAN-MADE FOREST (Bilar) – Feel the coolness of the air and view the awesome display of the thousands mahogany trees painstakingly planted by the people. 5. CHOCOLATE HILLS (Carmen) This is been considered as one of the wonders of the world. 6. LOBOC-LOAY RIVER CRUISE Sometimes wild ducks are seen swimming and feeding on the river. While cruising, lunch will serve on board. After the tour, you will take the ferry back to Cebu. Overnight in Cebu.
Day 3:DEPART CEBU FOR BORACAY
Breakfast at the hotel. You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your flight to Boracay. Upon arriving in Boracay, you will be shuttled to your hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the city at leisure. Overnight in Boracay.
Day 4:BORACAY AT LEISURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend two days in the world famous island of Boracay known for its azure horizons and hot parties. Soak up the sun’s rays while enjoying the wide array of extreme sports on and off the water, like parasailing, cliff diving, ATV rides, and zorbing. In the evening, venture into the other stations of the island in the evening to get a taste of the famous Boracay party scene. Overnight in Boracay.
Day 5:DEPART BORACAY FOR MANILA
Breakfast at the hotel. You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your flight to Manila. Upon arriving in Manila, you will be shuttled to your hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the city at leisure. Overnight in Manila.
Day 6:MANILA CITY TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day of revelry with a tour of the biggest and brightest entertainment districts in the metro. Begin with a visit to Resorts World Manila which is an integrated resort and casino complex carrying world-class brands in entertainment. Here you can take advantage of wide shopping selections, a variety of gastronomic choices, topofthe- line casinos, and other activities like catching a show at the Newport Performing Arts Theater. Follow this up with a trip to Bonifacio Global City – formerly the national headquarters of the Philippine Army until it was turned into the retail and dining mecca that it is now.Overnight in Manila.
Day 7:MANILA DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your onward flight.
- Half Day City Tour Cebu
- Boracay Island Hopping
- Manila City Tour
- 5% Government Tax Applicable On Total Tour Cost (INR+USD)
- All personal incidental expenses
- Any item not included in the itinerary
- Tipping for driver and guide
- Travel Insurance at USD 10 per person which is strongly recommended
- Cost of meal other then mention above
- Surcharge if any applicable
- A surcharge cost applies during Peak Season (Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Holy Week, Other Holidays and Festivals).
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 Nights accommodation in Cebu, 2 Nights accommodation in Boracay, 2 Nights accommodation in Manila,meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Full Payment Will Be Accepted In Indian Rupees
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onwards flights.
- Meal coupons provided without transfers.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled Yamuna Tour & Travel. Is not responsible for any compensation for hotel,transfers, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates quoted are based on the featured hotel and can also be applied to similar hotel.
- No refund for any un-utilized tour.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the
- cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.