Peru is all about soaring peaks and serene waters, mesmerising treks and ancient traditions. Officially the Republic of Peru, it is a fascinating country in western South America. Extremely bio-diverse, it has arid plains in the west, Andes mountains extending from its north to the southeast, and Amazon Basin rainforest along with Amazon River in the east.
Lima, the capital of Peru, is located in the central coast and is the only province in the country. The pre-Inca period pyramids, museums, cultural centers and shopping malls attract tourists here. It has many beaches for sunbathing, swimming and fishing too. On the other hand, Cusco is the city known for its archaeological remains and colonial architecture. Then there is the absolutely must-visit, Machu Pichu – one of the seven wonders of the world – and a fascinating place to visit, replete with ancient citadels and cathedrals. Adventure seekers can hike the Inca-trail in the country or can spend a night camping at Lake Titicaca by the Andes mountains. Wandering the riotous forests of Amazon, or indulging in hiking, paragliding and mountaineering are other thrilling excursions that are very popular.
Peru is a multi-ethnic nation that comprises native Americans, Europeans, and Sub-Saharan Africans. Spanish, Quechua and Aymara are the official languages of the country. Peruvian culture is rooted primarily in Spanish and Amerindian traditions. Some popular festivals celebrated in the country include Fiesta del Inti Raymi, Semana Senta, Q’oyoriti and La Fiesta de la Marinera.
A family holiday is the perfect time to bond with each other and share some beautiful memories in a striking place. This is what Peru family holidays guarantee – fun, excitement and memories.
There is so much more that can be done with loved ones during Peru family holidays. Explore the Amazon rainforest, admire the unique and diverse ecosystem, hike the Colca Canyon, tour the floating islands of Lake Titicaca and view wildlife of the Ballestas Islands – there are endless things that tourists can do in this beautiful country.
Arrive at Airport, Meet and greet at airport and depart for Lima.Rest of the noon at leisure. In the evening, you can see the city’s top attractions- the Larco Museum and the Magic Water Circuit. Enjoy a spectacular water and light show in Lima’s Parque de la Reserva. Overnight stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed to City Sightseeing Lima Hop On Hop Off Tour. Visit the impressive, interesting and historically educative Church and Convent of San Francisco and its catacombs. In the evening, you will visit the Lima Evening Tour And Fountains. Explore the imposing Historical Center of Lima, World Cultural Heritage, on a night tour through the San Martin Square, the Main Square, the Cathedral, the Desamparados Station and the Convent of San Francisco. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Cusco. After that, you will proceed to Cusco City Sightseeing Tour. Visit the San Pedro market, Temple of the Sun and Convent of Santo Domingo. Get an opportunity to see its beautiful woodwork and colonial paintings. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Cusco Markets and Ruins Small Group Tour. In the evening, you will visit the Planetarium Cusco. Learn about the culture in the world to define constellations of darkness as well as light, and studied astronomy seriously. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5:Cusco/Machu Picchu
After breakfast, depart for Machu Picchu. In the afternoon, you will explore beautiful well-restored ruins of Phuyupatamarka. See stunning series of ceremonial baths with water and enjoy camping at these beautiful sites. You can see the amazing sunset views from this place. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6:Machu Picchu
After breakfast, you will proceed to Machu Picchu Exploration Tour. Enjoy your journey to the much-visited archeological site of Machu Picchu. You can see the amazing views of the area below or wander the stone path of Inca Bridge. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7:Machu Picchu/Fly
After breakfast at the hotel, your driver will come and pick you up at the required time for your flight back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport
- Stay in 4/5 star hotels
- 6 nights accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and porterage at hotels
- All taxes
- Any increase in the airfare.
- Visa charges.
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Lima, 2 nights accommodation in Cusco, 2 nights accommodation in Machu Picchu, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.