Egypt is a country with a captivating history which dates back to the emergence of civilization and the monuments built during those times are still preserved and protected by the Egyptian government which is why undoubtedly, it is featured as one of the seven wonders of the world. Egypt is also considered as one of the oldest tourist destination in the world and this country being in the African region, is frequently visited by Europeans, Asians and Americans as it is at a central spot to all these countries on the map. There are many tour operators who provide Egypt tour packages from India.
This country’s stunning temples and the structural wonder of the pyramids are what attracts the tourists for all these years. Most tourists visit this country to marvel at its ancient architectural wonders, but there are other tourists too who visit to indulge in the natural attractions found in this country such as the Red Sea coast which is famous for its Beach resorts and coral reefs and wading through the Sahara Desert to discover freshwater springs.
Summers in Egypt can be burning hot with the temperatures soaring up to 45 degrees Celsius which makes it unbearable for touristy activities. The best time to visit in Egypt would be from October to April which be pleasant at that time.
The Egyptian Museum is the top most tourist attraction in Cairo with over a lakh of ancient Egyptian antiques present in the museum. The museum consists of two floors – the ground floor is home to a widespread collection of coins and papyrus which were used during the ancient times and the first floor is home to artefacts from two different dynasties that once upon a time ruled Egypt and also some artefacts which were acquired from the Valley of the Kings. The highlights of this museum are the things from King Tutankhamen’s tomb and the 27 royal mummies in the Royal Mummy Room which have been there since the times of the Pharaohs. If you are a history lover, then this must be on your Egypt holiday packages.
Day 1: Arrival
Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe vehicle, to your Cairo hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Great Pyramid At Giza Tour and the Great Sphinx- the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! After lunch, at a local restaurant. After this amazing trip through Egypt’s pharaonic past you will be driven back to your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by another full day tour, but this time you will spent the forenoon at the Egyptian Museum- gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamun, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artifacts are awaiting your visit. After lunch, at a local restaurant. In the late evening you will check out and our representative will escort you to the airport for your flight (11-45 pm) to Luxor for around 1 hour journey.
After breakfast, you will be met by our representative who will start your full day tour with a trip to the Colossi Of Memnon Tour. After lunch, at a local restaurant, then you will drive back to your Flight (7-20 pm) to Alexandria, where our representative will take you to your hotel.
Your day starts with breakfast in your hotel followed by a drive, in our air-conditioned vehicle, to Alexandria. Your visit to this beautiful city, originally built by Alexander the Great,the Alexandria National Museum, built in a former palace and now houses almost 2000 artifacts which tell the story of the city, including the recent finds from the Alexandria Opera House ; and finally a visit to the Fort Qaitbey, and a private park where world leaders often meet, 150 acres of numerous trees, palms, and flowers which overlook many bays and beaches. Lunch will be supplied at a local restaurant in the middle of this exciting tour, and at the end of the day you will have a tired, but fulfilled, drive back to your hotel.
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
- 5 night’s accommodation at a 4/5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers as per above mentioned program.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing.
- All applicable taxes.
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation.
- Meals- 5 breakfasts + 4 lunches.
- Arrival/departure assistance.
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
- Anything else not included in the itinerary
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Cairo, 1 nights accommodation in Luxor, , 2 nights accommodation in Alexandria,meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5% GST will be extra.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.