Sweden located in Northern Europe, shares borders with Finland in the east and Norway to the west. It is also connected with Denmark by a bridge-tunnel in the southwest. Officially known as the Kingdom of Sweden, the country covers an area of 450,295 sq. Kms.
This Scandinavia beauty has much to allure tourists. It is blessed with a rich landscape of verdant forests, pristine lakes and rolling mountains that mingle beautifully with stunning historical sights. This combination of nature with the artistic prowess of man makes for a breathtaking experience.
The country’s dazzling history is reflected in different sights. The beautiful Drottningholm Palace in Stockholm is a UNESCO world heritage site that functions as a theater museum in the summer months. The Vasa Museum houses the Swedish imperial fleet – The Vasa Battleship that lay sunk in icy waters for more than three centuries.The Djurgården Park offers many attractions cafes, hotels, museums, canoes, bicycle and tram rides. Visby- the walled town on Gotland Island is a gateway to medieval history, a UNESCO world heritage site, it has beautiful walls that date back to 700 years.
The official language of Sweden is Swedish. A North-Germanic language, it is spoken by the majority of the population. The country is also home to other recognized minority languages like Romani, Finnish, Meänkieli, Sami and Yiddish.
After Breakfast, check out and depart to the Airport to board a flight to Stockholm. Stockholm is the capital and the largest city of Sweden. The city was founded in 1250 and it is cultural, political and economic centre for the country. The city known as the beauty on water as it is situated on archipelago of 14 islands. Arrive and Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After dinner, drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Stockholm.
After Breakfast, depart for Half Day Guided City Tour of Stockholm including visit to City Hall known as symbol of Stockholm and architectural masterpiece where Nobel peace prize dinner concerns are held. Later we depart to visit Vasa Museum where you will explore the beautiful Vasa Ship sank on her maiden voyage in 1628 and salvaged 333 years later in 1961. After visit to Vasa Museum we shall stop at Fjällgatan situated up at the edge of a cliff with a spectacular view over Stockholm. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Enjoy free time at Gamla Stan after lunch. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After Dinner, drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Stockholm.
After Breakfast, check out and depart to Bergen. Bergen is a beautiful and charming city of Norway. Arrive and depart for Guided City Tour of Bergen. Enjoy the funicular ride up to the top of Fløyen Mountain for magnificent views of the city. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch, first we will drive to Bryggen, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site. Bryggen and buzzing harbour as its centrepiece, Bergen climbs the hillsides with hundreds of timber-clad houses. Enjoy free time in the city to your interest or indulge in some shopping. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After dinner transfer to hotel. Check in to Hotel and Overnight in Bergen
After breakfast check out and transfer to Geiranger.Arrive Geiranger and transfer to Hotel Check in.Overnight in Geiranger.
After breakfast Enjoy fjords and explore the beauty of the town by your own.Overnight in Geiranger.
After breakfast checkout and transfer to Flam.Arrive Flam and transfer to hotel.Check in.Overnight in Flam.
Day 7:FLAM-NORWAY IN NUTSHELL TOUR-OSLO
After breakfast check out and depart for Norway in Nutshell Tour.(Route.Flam-Myrdal-Geilo-Oslo).Arrive Oslo. Transfer to Hotel. Check in.Overnight in Oslo.
Day8:OSLO-OVERNIGHT DFDS FERRY TO COPENHAGEN
After Breakfast check out and store your luggage in storage area and depart for Guided city Tour of Oslowith Entrance to Viking Museum.In the evening depart for Port to board an overnight ferry toCopenhagen.
Day 9:EMBARKATION- COPENHAGEN
After Breakfast,Disembark the cruise and Depart for hotel.Check in. Freshen Up. Later you may depart to visit the beautiful Tivoli Gardens. Here you may opt for number of exciting rides or relax or do picnic in the gardens. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 10:EMBARKATION- COPENHAGEN
After breakfast depart for Guided City Tour of Copenhagen. We will start out tour with visit to the statue of The Little Mermaid sits on a rock in the harbour which based on a tale by Hans Christian Andersen. Later we drive to Amalienborg Palace, home of Danish Royal Family. We have a small photo stop before we proceed to pass by main monuments of the city, Christiansborg Palace, Parliament House, Nyhavn – Harbour in Copenhagen. Later drive to the Restaurant. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Copenhagen.
After Breakfast, check & transfer to airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
- Guided City Tour With Entrance To City Hall
- Guided City Tour of Bryggen Area with funicular ride up to the top of Floyen Mountain
- Norway in Nutshell Tour : Cruise From Gudvangen To Flam & Flamsbana from Flam To Myrdal
- Viking Ship Museum
- Guided City Tour – Oslo
- Guided City Tour Copenhagen
- 3 Lunch
- 4 Dinner
- 11 Breakfast
- Visa Fee
- 5% GST on total tour cost
- City tax – To be paid by the passenger directly at the Hotel
- Internal Flights
- Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
- Medical Insurance
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Stockholm, 1 nights accommodation in Bergen, 2 nights accommodation in Geiranger, 1 nights accommodation in Flam, 1 nights accommodation in Oslo, 3 nights accommodation in Copenhagen, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make final payment.
- Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- Overseas Medical insurance is must for Schengen Visas and Also must for Travel. In some cases all medical reports may be require.
- All services of the tour including changes in Schedule of mode of travel may have an impact on tour Itineraries and the company reserves a right to change / modify / vary/ alter in the tour Itinerary and/or tour tariff accordingly.
- Initial deposit – rs. 80,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.