Norway is located in Northern Europe and shares a long land border with Sweden in the East and with Finland and Russia in the Northeast. Covering an area of 385, 178 sq kms, this mesmerizing land is home to majestic glaciers, stunning fjords, heart warming landscapes and beauty in all its bounty. This Scandinavian beauty has Oslo as its capital. Extremely cosmopolitan in its essence, it is an upcoming trade capital and boasts of an active and truly enjoyable nightlife.
Norway is also frequented by those who wish to indulge their senses in the wonder of the Northern lights. Often called the Land of the Midnight Sun, Norway provides you with ample opportunities for recreation. Go on a hiking trail or just soak in the beauty of nature on a fishing trip. The country is divided into multiple small regions each offering a distinct flavour of its own. Rainbows are a common sight and you will find ample of places to sit back and enjoy them.
Upon arrival in Oslo you’ll be welcomed at Oslo’s international airport and depart for hotel.Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, we recommend dining in one of our local finds. Start your evening in one of the many great restaurants – the Norwegians are proud of their food, and really into new tastes and food experiences, so expect a great mix of local cuisine and more outlandish delicacies! Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, Nordic Food Walking Tour In Oslo. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will enjoy the Korketrekkeren activity. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, go for The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet. After that you will enjoy the Oslo Mini Cruise.overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Bergen city rest of the time at leisure.Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will go for the City Sightseeing Bergen Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. After that go for the Segway Day Tour. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will depart for Stranda city. Rest of the time at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit the Geiranger Fjord, Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau then visit Seven Sisters. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, you will be taken to the airport to board your plan back home.
- Meet & Greet services by our local representative at the airport.
- Stay in 4/5 star hotels.
- 8 nights accommodation.
- 8 breakfasts.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Airport transfers at all the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and porterage at hotels.
- Any increase in the airfare.
- Visa charges.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST will be extra.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 4 nights accommodation in Oslo, 2 nights accommodation in Bergen, 2 nights in Stranda, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.