The Netherlands is neatly nestled away in the lap of Western Europe. It is bounded by Germany to the east and Belgium to the south; the country shares maritime borders with Belgium, United Kingdom, and Germany. Netherlands is also surrounded by three island territories in the Caribbean and covers a total area of 41,543 sq. Km.
Officially known as the Kingdom of Netherlands, it is known for its charming villages and towns set in a beautiful flat landscape. The best way to capture and explore the alluring beauty of this country is by cycling at no costs. The capital city Amsterdam has an urbane quintessence and boasts of an active and a truly entertaining nightlife.
Netherlands is home to some of the most exotic tourist spots. The Amsterdam’s Canal with its 400-year-old streets, beautiful architectures of cafes, shops and hotels will blow your mind. The Keukenhof: The Garden of Europe boasts of an exquisite floral bounty that just cannot be missed. The Hoge Veluwe National Park is the largest nature reserve in Netherlands which is famous for hiking, bird-watching and also biking. The splendid Van Gogh Museum is a delight for art lovers, ranked as the 35th top art museum in the world; it houses the magnificent paintings of the famous painter Van Gogh.
The Zealand’s Spectacular Dikes is a star attraction, declared as one of the Seven Wonders of the world it is an engineering marvel that is built to prevent floods using modern techniques, enjoy walking along the dikes while inhaling crisp, cool air.
Dutch is the official language of Netherlands and is spoken by the majority of the population. English is also an official language along with Frisian and Papiamento. Other languages that are used for communication are German, Spanish and French, along with several other dialects.
The estimated population of Netherlands is 16.8 million people. Over 88% of the population is Dutch. The country is also home to Indonesians, Turks, Moroccans and Antilleans.
Day 1:Arrival Amsterdam
On arrival at Amsterdam, you will be transferred by private car. Check-in at the Hotel and rest for some time. After that, you will visit and enjoy the Tuk Tuk ride. you will also Visit the Anne Frank House, The Red Light District, The Royal Palace, The Western Church & The Jordan District. Overnight stay at Amsterdam.
After breakfast, you will proceed to enjoy Combined City Tour, Volendam, Marken & Windmills. At this tour, you will see the windmill at the river Amstel and a visit to a diamond factory. After having lunch at the restaurant. Then you will see a clog maker and explore the traditional Dutch village. At evening, you will move to Amsterdam Dinner Cruise. where you will be greeted with a welcome drink and then dinner after this Dessert with coffee or tea. Overnight stay at Amsterdam.
Day 3:Amsterdam - Rotterdam
After breakfast meet your car driver that will take you for Rotterdam Walking Tour. At this private tour, you will see the beautiful place and watch cities beautiful sights such as Martkhal, Rotterdam’s Feijenoord, central station, and SS Rotterdam. Overnight stay at Rotterdam.
After breakfast, enjoy a Comprehensive tour of the city. Where you will ride on bikes and the guide will take you to all the must-see sights of Rotterdam. At this tour, you will visit the old city centre, City Hall and St. Lawrence Church, new Market Hall, Cube houses, Erasmusbridge, Holland America Line, and Museumpark. Overnight stay at Rotterdam.
Day 5:Rotterdam - The Hague
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and make your way to visit the top attraction Van Gogh Museum, Madame Tussauds, Heineken Experience, and Keukenhof Gardens. You’ll explore the Amsterdam and Rijksmuseum on a free city tour. At the end of the day, you will also explore the historical landmarks such as the Rijksmuseum, Peace Palace, and Binnenhof. Overnight stay at The Hague.
Day 6:The Hague - Departure
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. You will be chauffeured to the Barcelona Airport for your onward flight connection or flight back home.
- Roundtrip Private airport transfers
- 2 nights accommodation in Amsterdam
- 2 nights accommodation in Rotterdam
- 1 nights accommodation in The Hague
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Local professional guides for tours in different places
- All taxes
- Any increase in the airfare
- Visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
- Any expense of personal nature
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Amsterdam, 2 nights accommodation in Rotterdam, 1 nights accommodation in The Hague, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing
- 5 % GST will be extra
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.