Everything about China is larger than life and so is the experience that it bestows on travellers, who come to explore this gigantic Asian country. Today, people around the world know China for its economic growth but the country has more to its fame and name. It is a marvellous land with diverse geographical realms and culture that dates back to 17th century BC. A trip to China offers a wonderful chance to experience unique combination of crowded metropolitan cities and rural landscapes that flaunt unimaginable natural beauty. The country is home to the world’s largest population and also a plethora of heritage sites. The mainland China has some highly cosmopolitan cities, among which Beijing- the capital, holds a supreme status. Xian, a former capital and the oldest of all the cities in China, is another place that attracts visitors on a China trip. Ten important dynasties of the region, including Tang and Han, originated from this history-rich city. Other major cities that tourists must include in their itinerary are Hangzhou, Kunming, Nanjing, Suzhou (popularly known as ‘Venice of the East’), Guilin (known for scenic landscapes and picturesque mountains), Shanghai (major commercial centre and the country’s largest city) and Guangzhou. There are modern entertainment facilities in China’s metropolitan cities; however, the real tourist attractions are the heritage sites.
The Terracotta Army is another major tourist attraction in Xian and depicts a necropolis of terracotta sculptures built during the reign of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
Arrive at the Beijing International airport, first you will proceed to the china immigration Counter for immigration. Later you will transfer to hotel. Hotel check in time after 1400 hrs. Evening enjoy Golden Mask Show.Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for your journey to see one of the wonders of the world, Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with cable car. Later visit Olympic Stadium “Bird Nest” from outside and Water Cube from outside. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Tiananmen Square the largest open-urban square in the world& Forbidden City a marvelous complex. After lunch 1 hour foot massage and later visit silk factory. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
After breakfast, checkout and visit temple of heaven, Later transfer from Beijing to Xian by train. Arrive in Xian, meet and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Xian
Morning depart for a tour to the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Later in evening enjoy Tang dynasty show.Overnight in Xian hotel.
After breakfast, check out and visit Reed Flute Cave.Depart for your flight to Shanghai.Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
Afterbreakfast, visit theJade Buddha temple, Yu Garden, a traditional Chinese park with beautiful pavilions, miniature lakes and bridge. Nanjing Road, The Bund- famous waterfront regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later Huangpu river cruise. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
After breakfast visit the Oriental pearl tower – the world’s Third tallest TV and radio tower, Urban Exhibition Centre, Ocean aquarium and evening depart for an Acrobatic Show Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
Day 9:SHANGHAI- INDIA
After breakfast, check out from the hotel at 1200 hrs, take one way Maglev train and depart for airport for your flight back to India.
- Golden Mask Show
- Tiananmen Square Beijing
- Forbidden City
- Bird Nest (Out Side)
- Water Cube (Out Side)
- Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with Cable Car
- Foot Massage Beijing
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Tang Dynasty show
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Yu Garden
- Oriental Pearl Tower With Museum
- Huang Pu River With Cruise
- The Legendary Bund
- Nanjing Road
- Shanghai Acrobatic Show
- Maglev Train Shanghai
- Urban Exhibition Center
- 5% Govt Tax will be applicable in above cost
- Cost of personal expenses.
- Cost of personal expenses.
- Package Rates Includes Travel Insurance.
- Domestic flight (Amd-Del-Amd)
- High season surcharge if any applicable.
- Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200 hrs to 0730 hrs.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 03 nights accommodation in Beijing, 02 nights in accommodation Xian, 03 Nights in accommodation Shanghai, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Rates are valid for min. 30 adults travel together
- If lesser then 30 person, then cost will be higher
- Tour leader will be accompany only if 20 person travel together
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are calculated as on todays ROE. Any fluctuation in rate of exchange may reflect on the tour cost.
- The above program is only indicative and the passenger has to verify each days program from the local guide
- Hand written passports are strictly not allowed
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.