Mexico – hardly any travel region will surprise you with such a historical and scenic fascination as this one. Aztec culture once flourished on the soil of today’s Mexico, so many important cultural and historical sites await your visit, guaranteeing a thrilling and adventurous group trip.
Find all the holiday packages of Mexico featured here on this portal. Our Mexico vacation packages offer comfortable stay at Mexico hotels, sightseeing and fun-filled activities. Buy Mexico tours and make the most of your vacation
Get to know the colorful cultural diversity of the inhabitants. Even in everyday life, the locals live their traditions and rituals. Experience endless tropical rainforest with rare plant and animal species found only in these regions of Mexico.
Here you will find everything worth knowing about our tour of Mexico!
Day 1:Mexico City
Our representative will meet you at Mexico City International Airport and drop you at the hotel. After short check in, our guide will take you on a sightseeing tour of the Zocalo. The Zocalo is a massive concrete area having giant flag above and underground station with historical reproductions of the Square, exhibits of ceremonial offerings and stone statues of goddesses among others. Moving ahead, we will visit Metropolitan Cathedral which is a symbol of the creation of art form in Mexico. The church has a baroque and neoclassical façade, its Altar of Forgiveness, the sacristy, and the Altar of Kings.Proceed to the National Palace and you’ll see patios, corridors and stairways adorned with impressive murals by Diego Rivera depicting the history of Mexico. In the evening visit the Anthropology Museum. Overnight in Mexico City.
Day 2:Mexico City
After breakfast courtesy offered by the hotel, our guide will take you on an excursion to the Guadalupe Shrine and to the famous Teotihuacan Pyramids, one of the most important archaeological sites in the world. Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon are some major attractions. Visit the Citadel, a large open space surrounded by temples and the temple of Quetzalcoatl adorned with sculptures of serpent’s head, snails, shells and symbols of water. Return to hotel in the evening and spend the whole night there.
Day 3:Mexico city -Puerto Vallarta
In the morning proceed to your next destination Puerto Vallarta. Our Driver will drop you at the airport from where you will board your flight to Puerto Vallarta, a Mexican beach resort city situated on the Pacific Ocean’s Bahía de Banderas. On arrival at Puerto, another driver will pick you up and deport you to the hotel. Check in and spent rest of day at Leisure.
Day 4:Pureto Vallarta
Today our guide will take you to a gorgeous Banderas Bay, one of the most sought out place of Puerto Vallarta famous for water sports and Eco-adventure on the water. Here you can enjoy parasailing, surfing and yachting. Whale watching is another major attraction of Banderas Bay. On the way back to the hotel we will visit old Vallarta and the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5:Pureto Vallarta – Los Cabos
Our next destination is Los Cabos. Our driver will drop you at the airport from where you are supposed to board your flight to Los Cabos. On arrival, a representative from the respective hotel will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. After you will move to see the newest tourism complex of Marina Vallarta. At this place, you’ll see beautiful buildings and monuments. Here you visit the tequila factory where you know about its elaboration process. After that, we move to see beautiful botanical garden along the Cuale River Island. You’ll also enjoy your lunch at nearby restaurant.
Day 6:Los Cabos
This day is dedicated to thrill and adventure. Visit Chilena Beach, famous for snorkeling, diving and clear aquamarine water teemed with marine life. Lovers and divorce Beaches are other options you can explore. Then we will proceed to Cabo Pulmo National Park, one of the most successful examples of marine conservation in Mexico.
It’s time to say goodbye. After final check out our driver will drop you at the airport from where you can continue your journey to home. Have a safe journey.
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa.
- All entrance fees to archaeological sites and museums.
- Transportation in coach.
- Buffet breakfast.
- English-speaking guide / driver.
- Accommodation in Hotels.
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Any other services not specified in above itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Tips & Portage.
- International and local airport taxes.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Mexico City, 2 nights accommodation in Puerto Vallarta, 2 nights accommodation in Los Cabos, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Services.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms.
- Overseas Medical Insurance is strongly suggestible for your travel.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.