The beaches of Mauritius are dazzling with pristine crystal clear blue waters and white sandy shores, which is the perfect spot to unwind and relax or to perk up the adrenaline junkie in you and indulge in some amazing water sports and activities that this touristy island has to offer other than sun bathing.
This island is made of serene mountains, lush green forests and pristine beaches which is a diverse topography that tourist rarely get to enjoy in other countries.
It is populated by a mixed ethnic group because of the French, Dutch and British colonialism and its close proximity to India and Africa and the decedents from China and Europe. Hence, tourists travelling on Mauritius tour packages from India can find a pot-pourri of culture and tradition in this small island where they can also feel at home owing to similarities to their own culture and way of living! Because of this distinct population, Mauritius enjoys a rich history with abundant of historical and cultural sites to see.Almost all Mauritius tour package will cover the length and breadth of the island to visit these sites.
Day 1:ARRIVE IN MAURITIUS
Mauritius is more than just an island. It has a rich colonial history, a unique biodiversity and gorgeous, gorgeous weather. This is apart from the fact that it is blessed with an array of stunning beaches, spectacular coastline and teeming coral reefs. Mauritius has every creature comfort that a traveler wants, yet it retains its off-the-beaten-track appeal. Upon arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our representative who will escort you to your hotel. Check-in, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel. After dinner, retire to your room for an overnight stay.
Day 2:SOUTH ISLAND TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of the South Island of Mauritius. Visit Curepipe, a model ship factory, Trou Aux Cerfs the crater of an extinct volcano Proceed for Grand Bassin- Sacred Lake for Hindus in Mauritius and Shiva Temple. Drive through Plaine Champagne & Black River Gorges and visit the 23-coloured Nature Park for a surreal experience . At the end of the day, come back to the hotel, have dinner and retire for the night.
Note : Wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes. Please carry an umbrella too.
Day 3:ILE AUX CERFS TOUR
Ile Aux Cerfs is most probably one of the most beautiful places in Mauritius. It is an emerald colored lagoon on the east coast of this lovely island. After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on an excursion to its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide array of tourist friendly beach activities. Nothing beats a swim in the blue waters of the ocean. You can choose to don the snorkel and check out the marine life under the waves. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing, waterfall visit and undersea walk at an additional cost. After a fun-filled and exciting day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
Note : Carry beach towel which you can collect from the hotel( to be returned later). Also carry changing clothes, swimwear, sunscreen, cap / please do not carry your passport and any other valuable items.
Day 4:NORTH ISLAND TOUR
After a leisurely breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of North Island. Located in the north Island is the delightful city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. It is home to Chap de Mars Racecourse, the second oldest racecourse in the world. We drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area and stop for a visit at Marie Reine De Paix (View Point ). We visit the Champ de Mars race course , post which we proceed to Le Caudan Waterfront which has approximately 170 shops where you can buy all the Mauritius souvenirs. Our last stop is at Jumbo shopping mall on the way back to hotel for an hour. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
Note : Please wear comfortable shoes and light clothes for this tour.
Day 5:DAY AT LEISURE
After breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure. We recommend you to use your free day to get a classy photo-shoot done at the hotel by a professional photographer, arranged for you by Yatra. You have an hour to get unlimited beautiful, professional photographs clicked in various parts of the hotel and beach, which will serve as beautiful memories once you are back home.
Enjoy the rest of the day utilizing the activities included in your package- like kayaking, wind-surfing stand-up paddle etc.
Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6:SUNSET CATAMARAN CRUISE
Today, after a hearty breakfast you have the day at leisure. You can choose to stay back at the hotel and relax or explore the glorious island. We suggest you opt for the Sunset catamaran cruise. A catamaran is a boat with two equal sized hulls over which rests on a platform. This 42 feet long luxury vessel will sail through the calm waters of lagoons giving you a spectacular view of the surroundings with the beautiful sunset providing an amazing back-drop. After a relaxing cruise, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
This day marks the end of a fabulous vacation to Mauritius. Rise to a charming morning and indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast at your hotel, check out from your hotel (check-out time is 1200 hours) before you head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Return Airfare and airport taxes
- Accommodation with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited local and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages 24 hours
- Snacks throughout the day
- Wind-surfing, kayaking, snorkeling equipment, jacuzzi and hammam
- 1 hour of unlimited photo shoot by a professional photographer at the hotel
- Free entry to discotheque and karaoke bar
- North Island Tour
- South Island tour
- Ile Aux Cerfs tour
- Return airport transfers
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach (SIC) basis
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates and
- Arab Health Period, Gulf Food, Chinese New Year and Eid
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Honeymoon Freebies not applicable during 1-30 Sep and 21 Dec-5 Jan period
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 06 Night’s accommodation in Mauritius
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Full day North Island tour on seat in coach basis
- Full day South Island tour on seat in coach basis
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs tour with speed boat transfer on seat in coach basis
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- All transfer on seat in coach bases (SIC).
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- The above program is only indicative and the passenger has to verify each day’s program from the local guide.
- Photographs are compulsory for on arrival visas. Please keep one passport Copy Xerox and one Ticket copy Xerox ready to be submitted for on arrival visas.
- Initial deposit – Rs. 25,000/- to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure.
- Payment will be collected in INR as per ROE on the date of payment.
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure Rs.25000/-
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 30% of the Tour Cost
- 14 Days to 8 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Cost
- 8 Days to 3 Days prior to Departure 75% of the Tour Cost
- Within 3 Days of Departure 100% of the Tour Cost