Malaysia is a country of ward and friendly people, where Malays, Chinese, Indians and many other ethnic groups live in peace and harmony. Kuala Lumpur famous for its twin towers offers many attractions like Aquaria KLCC, KL Tower, Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Mosque, Sunway Lagoon Theme park and a lot of shopping options for tourists.Genting Highlands where the entertainment never stops is just 75 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur.
Langkawi Island, which is an hours flight from Kuala Lumpur, offers beautiful beaches, mangrove forests rich in flora & fauna and shopping bargains. Malaysia offers some great holiday options. NIT Worldwide Holidays offersMalaysia holiday packages for Kuala Lumpur, Genting, Langkawi and Penang. We offer budget package tours to clients looking for best deals for travel to Malaysia. For travellers who will like to stay in best of the hotels we offer luxury holiday trips.
The UNESCO-protected cities of George Town and Malacca are strewn with Javanese mosques, Chinese prayer halls and Edwardian Baroque architecture. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is where the old world meets a vibrant, modern society and glittering skyscrapers share space with seasoned markets. Despite Malaysia’s development, great swathes of primary rainforest remain intact, as well as pristine beaches and unsullied coral reefs. Along the coast you find traditional kampung villages, lively resorts and islands offering secluded beachside retreats
Day 1:INDIA- KUALA LUMPUR- GENTING HIGHLANDS
Arrive Kuala Lumpur. Freshen up at the airport, later meet & greet our local guide & transfer for Genting Highlands- A mountain retreat 6,000 ft above sea level – stop at the skyway cable – car station Gohtong Jaya for a ride up by Cable – Car, where you will be amazed at the magnificent view of mountains and rainforest scenery. (Subject to Weather Condition) on arrival take the orientation tour of GENTING GALLERIA and Check into Hotel. Evening is free to enjoy Casino, Discotheque and live Entertaining shows on your own. Overnight in GENTING HIGHLANDS.
Day 2:GENTING HIGHLANDS- KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart for Kuala Lumpur, enroute enjoy BATU CAVES- the lime stone caves said to be around 400 million years old & then proceed to visit KL TOWER – The tallest tower in Southeast Asia – 421m high – Enjoy extraordinary panoramic view of city from observatory level. Later check into the hotel. Overnight in KUALA LUMPUR.
Day 3:KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Today the day is free for leisure. Overnight in KUALA LUMPUR.
Day 4:KUALA LUMPUR- SUPER STAR LIBRA CRUISE
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel (International check out time is 1200hrs). Later depart for Airport for your flight to Penang. Arrive Penang Airport & Transfer to Penang cruise terminal (Cruise departs at 2100 hrs). Later check in for 2 nights cruise at Super Star Libra. Overnight in Cruise.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today the day is free for leisure. Overnight in board cruise
Day 6:CRUISE- PENANG
Cruise arrives (Cruise arrives at 1200 hrs). Pick up from the cruise terminal & transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight in PENANG.
Day 7:BACK HOME
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel & depart for Airport for your flight back home.
Genting Highland, Malaysia
- Skyway Cable car
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- KL Tower Observation Deck
- Batu Caves and watch outlet
- Kuala Lumpur City tour
- Malaysia Visas- Double Entry
- 5% Govt. tax will be Additional on total tour cost (INR+USD)
- Thailand Visas Fees will be given on board in Cruise- approximately 55 SGD per person.
- Gratuity Fees to be paid on board- 17 SGD per person per night.
- Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
- Cost of Personal Expenses.
- Guide Tips and any other item except Package Rates Includes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Cost of Meals other than mention above.
- High season surcharge if any applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 Night accommodation in Genting Highland, 2 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, 2 Nights accommodation in Malaysia Cruise, 1 Night accommodation in Penang, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Hotels/Airline will be subject to availability till Reconfirmation.
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- Photographs are compulsory for on arrival visas. Please keep one passport Copy Xerox and one Ticket copy Xerox ready to be submitted for on arrival visas.
- Rooms are on Standard Basis.
- For Private Tours & Transfers, rates will be additional.
- MPORTANT NOTES: TOURISM TAX : This Tourism Tax rate is fixed according to the ratings below
- Remarks: For Cruise Accommodation Visa Requirements will be- Double Entry Malaysia Visas & Single Entry Thailand Visas.
- Initial deposit – Rs25, 000/- per person to confirm you’re booking with us.
- 50% of the Total payment to be made before 20 days of the departure.
- 100% payment to be made at least 15 days before departure (on or before the time limit of Reconfirmation of booking.
- Dollar portion payment to be made as per the prevailing exchange rate on the day of payment.
- 35 Days or more prior to Departure Rs. 8000/- per person.
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour Cost.
- 14 Days to 9 Days prior to Departure 50% of the Tour Cost.
- 8 Days to 3 Days prior to Departure 100% of the Tour Cost.
Cancellation in Airline will be as per Airline norms and conditions.