Find all the holiday packages of Madhya pradesh featured here on this portal. Our Madhya pradesh vacation packages offer comfortable stay at Madhya pradesh hotels, sightseeing and fun-filled activities. Buy Madhya pradesh tours and make the most of your vacation
Madhya Pradesh, often called the “Heart of India” is a state located in the central India. Kanha National Park, also known as Kanha Tiger Reserve, is a vast expanse of grassland and forest in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Tigers, jackals and wild pigs can be spotted in Kanha Meadows. The elevated plateau of Bamhnidadar is home to birds of prey. Animals often gather at the watering holes of Sondar Tank and Babathenga Tank. The park’s flora and fauna are documented in the park’s Kanha Museum.
Madhya Pradesh is a tourist’s haven. With its incredible natural beauty, historical monuments, revered pilgrimage shrines, lavish palaces, rich culture and gracious hospitality, Madhya Pradesh tourism successfully draws a large number of domestic as well as international tourists every year.
Day 1:PIPARIYA STATION – PACHMARHI
Arrive at Pipariya Railway station. Proceed to your hotel . Day at leisure. Overnight stay & Dinner at Panchmarhi.
After having breakfast, Now Your trip is entirely dedicated to WATER FALLS. This beautiful hill station of Madhya Pradesh is dotted with numerous fantastic places such as: BEE FALL, PANCHALI KUND, REECH GARH DHOOPGARH (SUNSET POINT), PANDAV GUFA. Etc… Overnight stay & dinner at Panchmarhi.
After Breakfast leave for sightseeing HANDI KHO, Gupt Mahadev , Bada Mahadev, jata Shankar….etc. Come back & Evening will be for leisure activities. Overnight stay & dinner at Panchmarhi.
Day 4:PUNCHMARHI TO KANHA
After Breakfast proceed to Kanha. Day at leisure. Overnight stay & Dinner at Kanha.
Packed Breakfast and proceed to Enjoy Morning Jungle safari ( Gypsy & safari both on Extra Cost). Back to hotel/Resort , have a lunch and relax. In Evening again go for Jungle safari( Gypsy & safari both on Extra Cost). Overnight stay & Dinner at Kanha.
Day 6:KANHA – JABALPUR/BHEDAGHAT
After Breakfast proceed to Jablpur/Bhedaghat . Check in and go for Sightseeing at Bhedaghat and Dhuadhar Fall. Day at leisure. Overnight stay & Dinner at Jabalpur.
- Jatashankar Temple
- Handi Khoh
- Be Fall
- Duchess Fall
- Pandav Caves
- Gupt Mahadeo
- Apsara Vihar
- Rajat Pratap
- Jungle Safari Kanha
- Marble Rocks Boat Ride (Boating Charges Applicable Extra)
- GST 5%
- Air / Train Fare.
- Meals other then mentioned above.
- Usage of mini bar.
- The Peak Season Supplement and Gala Dinner Charges on Christmas and New Year applicable as per Hotel Policy
- Cost for Optional Tours, up gradation Charges, Sightseeing Entry Fee & Guide Charges and special permits.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, soft drinks, bottles of water, incidental, porter charges, tips, etc.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslides, strikes, political unrest, etc. high season surcharge if levied any.
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, Visa, 3 Nights accommodation at Panchmarhi, 2 Nights in Kanha, 1 Night in Bhedghat,daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Not Valid in Festival Period & Peak Period
- Entry fees will be applicable for above all Sightseeing
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing.
- Initial deposit – rs. 10,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.