Luxembourg is a small European country, surrounded by Belgium, France and Germany. It’s mostly rural, with dense Ardennes forest and nature parks in the north, rocky gorges of the Mullerthal region in the east and the Moselle river valley in the southeast. Its capital, Luxembourg City, is famed for its fortified medieval old town perched on sheer cliffs.
There are six regions in Luxembourg and each one has its own distinctive features. Even if the distances between the different sites are not overwhelming, it is not easy to visit everything during one stay, so you’ll probably find it necessary to make choices.
There are many itineraries and tours available to help you find the best option, whether you prefer nature, culture, history or physical activity. Some will lead you to discover Luxembourg’s heritage or narrate the most exciting chapters of its history, while others will introduce you to the country’s nature and landscapes. Often, it will be a perfect blend of all these aspects.
And don’t worry if you haven’t got time to see it all at once: you can come back to Luxembourg as often as you like – we will always welcome you with great pleasure and open arms!
Frankfurt, a central German city on the river Main, is a major financial hub that’s home to the European Central Bank. It’s the birthplace of famed writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, whose former home is now the Goethe House Museum. Like much of the city, it was damaged during World War II and later rebuilt. The reconstructed Altstadt (Old Town) is the site of Römerberg, a square that hosts an annual Christmas market.
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Popular parks include the Schlossgarten, Rosensteinpark and Killesbergpark. Wilhelma, one of the largest zoos and botanical gardens in Europe, is just northeast of Rosenstein Castle.
Arrive at Luxembourg Airport (LUX). After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel. Check into the hotel. You will visit the Modern Art Museum Luxembourg. Overnight at Luxembourg.
After breakfast, you will proceed to City Sightseeing Luxembourg Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. Explore the famous attractions including Gëlle Fra, Place Guillaume II, the Bock, Fort Thüngen and the National Museum of History and Art. Overnight at Luxembourg. the National Museum of History and Art. Overnight at Luxembourg.
Day 3:Luxembourg - Frankfurt
After breakfast proceed to Frankfurt by train. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will explore the Frankfurt. Overnight at Frankfurt.
After breakfast proceed to Frankfurt City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. Explore the famous Frankfurt attractions like Paul’s Church Square, the Botanical Garden, and the Opera House. Overnight at Frankfurt.
Day 5:Frankfurt - Stuttgart
After breakfast proceed to Stuttgart by train. Transfer to the hotel and Check-In. You will proceed to Stuttgart Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour. Explore the major sights in Stuttgart on board an open-top double-decker bus. Overnight at Stuttgart.
After breakfast. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 2N stay in Luxembourg
- 2N stay in Frankfurt
- 1N stay in Stuttgart
- Daily Breakfast
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Luxembourg City, 2 nights accommodation in Frankfurt, 2 nights in Stuttgart, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 25,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.