London, the enigmatic capital of the United Kingdom, is a global city renowned for its museums, historical edifices, festivals and entertainment. Located on the banks of River Thames, Greater London consists of 32 boroughs and the City of London. From the historical attractions of St. Paul’s Cathedral to Tower Bridge, Tower of London and several museums, London has plenty of amazing attractions waiting to be explored. Travellers must also visit Madame Tussauds, National Maritime Museum, National Gallery and National History Museum on a London vacation. Travellers can go to the district of Westminster in Central London to see Cleopatra’s Needle- an ancient Egyptian obelisk, Henry VII’s Lady Chapel- a medieval architectural masterpiece and Westminster Abbey- the final resting place of the royal and famous. The Palace of Westminster along with the Westminster Bridge and Big Ben is a sight to see. Those on a trip to London just cannot miss out on witnessing the ‘Changing of the Guard’ at Buckingham Palace, the residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Travellers can also take some of the Free Walking Tours to cover a number of important sights in London. South Bank district is the hub of cultural activity in London.
There is much to see here including London Eye, a giant observation wheel, Tate Modern, one of the most-visited art galleries around the world which can take almost a full day to explore. Sea Life London Aquarium, The London Bridge Experience and Design Museum are some of the other important attractions here. This part of London boasts of a fine selection of cafés, eateries and bars catering to a variety of tastes and budgets. No London holiday package can be considered complete without a tour to Bath, a city that exhibits stunning Georgian architecture at its best. One can also take a day trip to explore Windsor Castle and Stonehenge.
Day 1:India - London
Arrive at London International Airport. Transfer on your own to your Hotel and check in (Standard Check in time at hotel at 1400 Hrs). Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in London.
Today morning make your own way to departure point to board your Hop on Hop off Bus. Explore London with your One Day Hop on Hop off Bus Pass. Familiarize yourself with city with live commentary on the bus and spend time at – Bigben, Tower of London, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum (Entry Included), St. Paul’s Cathedral, West Minister’s Abbey, London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street and London Eye (Ticket Included). You can optionally opt for a cruise on River Thames. Enjoy the structures of the 2000-year-old city. Overnight in London.
Today use your train pass and visit Key Garden or Hyde Park or Visit Natural History Museum to discover how the jigsaw puzzle of life fits together. Overnight in London.
Today after breakfast you can opt for Full Day Trip to Stonehenge, Oxford & Windsor Castle. Return back and make your own way to hotel. Overnight in London.
Day free at Leisure or you can go for shopping on Oxford Street or Visit Kensigton Palace to explore private residence of royal family for past 300 Years. Overnight in London.
If you are a Harry Potter Fan explore the locations of the Film on Harry Potter London Walk or Visit the famous Sea Life Aquarium. Overnight in London.
Today day is free to explore the city to your interest. You may opt for a day trip to Stratford upon Avon, birth place of famous play writer William Shakespeare or Oxford, the famous university town. Overnight in London.
Day 8:London - India
Today check out and say goodbye to London and transfer yourself to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
London, UK – England
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum London
- London Hop on Hop of Bus Pass
- 5% GST on total Tour cost
- Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
- Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
- Medical Insurance
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 6 nights accommodation in London, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make final payment.
- The airfare & taxes based on the fare structure existing on November’18
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc.
- Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
- Meals Doesn’t Include any Water Bottles , Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- Overseas Medical insurance is must for Schengen Visas and Also must for Travel.
- In some cases all medical reports may be require.
- All services of the tour including changes in Schedule of mode of travel may have an impact on tour Itineraries and the company reserves a right to change / modify / vary/ alter in the tour Itinerary and/or tour tariff accordingly.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.