South Korea, officially known as Republic of Korea (ROK) is a peninsula in South East Asia. The country pulsates with a high tech economy and holds the first spot among the world’s most innovative countries as per the Bloomberg Innovation Index. Not many people know that it has the world’s fastest Internet speed as also the highest smartphone ownership.
Yet the country has much to offer the avid traveller, from its charming hilly countryside interspersed with cherry trees, emerald paddy fields and ancient Buddhist temples, to its innumerable green tropical islands and scenic coastal fishing villages. South Korea also boasts 20 national parks and other nature places. You can enjoy treks to its craggy mountain tops and come winter you have a choice of smooth ski slopes.
About three thousand islands, usually uninhabited, lie off the western and southern coasts. Among these Jeju-do is the country’s largest island (at 1850 sq km), and also houses Hallasan, an extinct volcano, at 6,398 feet above sea level – which is South Korea’s highest point. There are some islands towards the east and south of the country too.
South Korea despite its chaotic history is today at the forefront of world economy and technology – and stands as an amazing example of what a country and its people can achieve.
Day 1:SEOUL - JEJU ISLAND
Arrive at Icn. Meet and greet by our representative. Transfer to Jeju Island by domestic air. Check in at the hotel. Overnight in JEJU ISLAND.
Day 2:JEJU ISLAND
Breakfast at Hotel. F/day Jeju Island tour of SANGUMBURI CRATER, SUNGSAN SUNRISE PEAK, MYSTERY ROAD, YEOMIJI BOTANICAL GARDEN, YONGMEORI BEACH. SANGUMBURI: Sangumburi is a crater with a circumference of over 2 km that has been designated as a Natural Monument. Located on the southeast side of Jeju island it is a flat crater measuring about 650 meters wide,100 meters deep and 2,070 meters in circumference. If you look at the crater from above it looks like a man-made circular stadium. There are variety of plant-life in the crater. SUNGSAN CRATER: Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of Jejudo Island, there is a huge crater at the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. The crater is about 600m in diameter and 90m high. With the 99 sharp rocks surrounding the crater,it looks like a gigantic crown. While the southeast and north sides are cliffs, the northwest side is a verdant grassy hill that is connected to the Seongsan Village. YEOMIJI BOTANICAL GARDEN: Located within Jungmun Resort,Yeomiji Botanical Garden is the best botanical garden in Asia that has a unique southern atmosphere. Overnight in JEJU ISLAND
Day 3:JEJU ISLAND
Breakfast at Hotel. F/day free at leisure on your own. Overnight in JEJU ISLAND.
Day 4:JEJU ISLAND - SEOUL
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to airport for flying to Seoul. Upon arrival,transfer to Seoul and visit N SEOUL TOWER, NAMSAN HANOK VILLAGE. N SEOUL TOWER: Opened to the public on October 15, 1980. N Seoul Tower has been designated as a major tourist attraction where the beautiful panoramic view of Seoul can been seen. The 236.7 meter high Seoul Tower built on the 243m Mt. Namsan has been known as the best tower in Asia. After 30 years of devoted support from tourists, it was remodeled on December 9, 2005 with a magnificent new look. Overnight in SEOUL.
Breakfast at hotel. F/day having fun at EVERLAND RESORT. EVERLAND RESORT: Located in Yongin, Everland is a large theme park boasting a zoo, snow sledge and botanical garden. The park also contains three distinct themes which are Festival World, Caribbean Bay and Speedway. Festival World includes Global Fair, American Adventure, Magic Land, European Adventure and Equatorial Adventure each created with is own unique style. Caribbean Bay is the very first water park in Korea. Its main feature is the wave pool and many people come here during the summer. Speedway is South Korea’s first racing track. The speedway has held racing events of various scales. It also gives opportunities to experience and enjoy race car driving for ordinary people with no previous racing experience. Return to Seoul and free for shopping at NAMDAEMUN MARKET. It is a traditional Korean building that introduces the culture and lifestyle of Koreans, where you can experience traditional architecture and a classical atmosphere. The building was built in the style of the Joseon Dynasty’s Jagyeong-jeon building at the Gyeongbokgung Palace. It is the only building built in the traditional architectural style. You will feel its antiquity as you enter the building. Overnight in SEOUL.
Day 6:SEOUL DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel. Shopping at Ginseng center, Bokanyeong (Korean Herb center) or Amethyst Factory, Cosmetic Shop, Local Supermarket for Korean Souveniers, Snacks etc. Transfer to Incheon Airport in the afternoon.
- 02 nights accommodation at the hotel in Seoul.
- Assistance of English speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- 03 nights accommodation at the hotel in Jeju island .
- All tours, transfers, admissions, parking, toll fees as per the itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Tipping for local guide & driver.
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- GST 3.62% not included in the package.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 03 nights accommodation in Jeju Island, 02 nights in Seoul, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to local condition however if on the spot pax cancels the visit to Shopping, Ginseng center, Amethyst factory or Bokanyeong (Korean herb center), Cosmetic shop and Supermarket a penallty will be charged.
- Above hotel is subject to change.
- If you stay in Jeju on weekends, additional charge will be applicable.
- Above tour fare can be changeable during peak season, holiday season and any event days.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.