Kenya presents an undulating landscape of Africa that is enticing to visitors, from tropical rainforest, to semi desert wilderness, to world famous nature reserves, to the intricate riverine area of Gatamaiyu. When one visits this place, he/she gets awarded with an insight of a large cross section of the African continent. Tourists who want to explore this African treasure trove in a convenient way can get their hands on one of the exciting Kenya tour packages from Yatra.com. Mount Kenya National Park is by far Kenya’s most highly visited tourist attraction. Here, one can head out on an excursion to see the most famous animals of Africa, which include giant elephants and white-tailed mongoose. Some of the barely seen species of leopards, bongo and rhino are also found in this park. For bird-watching, Kenya is the ideal destination. Lake Nakuru- one of the most tranquil and calm water bodies, along with its boundaries serve as home to hundred of indigenous and migratory birds. Tsavo National Park, Lake Turkana National Park and Mijikenda Kaya Sacred Forests are other wildlife sanctuaries that can be visited on a Kenya trip. Apparently, for any wildlife enthusiast, Kenya is a destination of choice, and it’s guaranteed that one will never leave this place being disappointed. When it comes to eco-tourism, Kenya simply stands out, and is very well set-up for tourists.
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Meet & greet by our local representative at the airport. Pick-up from the airport and transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. After that, you will proceed to Nairobi City Tour. Explore the historical attractions like Kenya Conservatoire of Music, National Theatre, Kijabe Street, American Embassy, Railway museum, Kenya Railways Headquarters, Nairobi Hill viewpoint, God’s Corner, National Museum, and Snake Park. Overnight at Nairobi.
Day 2:Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara. Check into the lodge and rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 3:Masai Mara
After breakfast, you will proceed to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Enjoy majestic views, whether you want to capture wildlife, local Maasai life, beautiful sunrise, grass plains or hot air ballooning. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 4:Masai Mara
After breakfast proceed to Walking Safaris Tour. Discover forests, birdlife, trees, waterfalls, the range of big mammals and interaction with Maasai people. Next, you will visit the Mara River. Overnight at Masai Mara.
Day 5:Masai Mara - Amboseli
After breakfast, drive to Amboseli. Check into the camp and rest for some time. After that, you will visit the Lake Amboseli. Overnight at Amboseli.
Day 6:Amboseli - Tsavo
After breakfast, drive to Tsavo. Check into the camp. You will proceed to Lugard Falls. Climbing around the eroded rocks or walk down the river for a better view of the rapids. Overnight at Tsavo.
After breakfast, you will visit the Tsavo East National Park. Observe native wildlife in their natural environment and admire the diversity of flora & fauna. Overnight at Tsavo.
Day 8:Tsavo - Mombasa
After breakfast, drive to Mombasa. Check into the hotel and rest of the free at leisure. Overnight at Mombasa.
After breakfast proceed to Mombasa City Tour. Explore the Old Arab town streets, Fort Jesus, Elephant Tusks and visit the Akamba wood carvers center. Next, you will visit the Wasini Island. Experience Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Dhow Sailing, Dolphin Spotting, Sunset Cruise. Overnight at Mombasa.
After breakfast, you will enjoy an adventure of Skydive Diani. Experience the thrill of free fall and a wonderful canopy flight over the coastline. Overnight at Mombasa.
After breakfast, transferred to Mombasa International Airport to your onward destination.
- Stay in 3 star and 4 star Lodge, hotel and camp
- Lodges/camps in the Game Reserves are booked on Full Board
- Road transportation in custom made safari vehicle
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking guides available for the safari
- Airport pick and drop
- Visas and related costs
- Personal Border Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights and arrival and departure taxes
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Travel and personal accident insurance
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 night accommodation in Nairobi, 3 nights accommodation in Masai Mara, 1 night in Amboseli, 2 nights accommodation in Tsavo , 3 nights accommodation in Mombasa ,meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- KENYA VISA FEES : USD 80 per person (Single Entry Visa)
- TANZANIA VISA FEES : USD 80 per person (Single Entry Visa)
- Breakfast will start from Day2 of the itinerary.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.