Jammu and Kashmir is the northernmost state of india locked in Himalayan Mountains. Jammu and Kashmir is home to several Valleys such as the Kashmir Valley, Tawi Valley, Chenab Valley, Punch Vally, Sindh Valley and Lidder Valley . Some major tourist attractions in Jammu and Kashmir are Srinagar, the Mughal Gardens, Gilmarg, Pahalgam, Patnitop, Jammu ,and Ladakh. Some areas require a special permit for non-Indians to visit. A beautiful place with lakes,mountains and valleys. A great destination to spend some time and refresh mood.
When one thinks of Jammu and Kashmir, an image of snow-capped peaks, deep and dense valleys, Dal Lake with rows of houseboats and shikaras, dark and tall trees of pine, deodar and chinar, and that of locals bearing beautiful smiles and rosy cheeks appears on mindscape. It is difficult to describe the beauty of this northernmost state in words. One can only feel it and fall in love with it.
If you are fascinated by the eternal beauty of the state then Tour My India is the right choice to arrange the trip for you. We offer a range of tailor-made Jammu Kashmir tour packages that will give you the freedom to decide for yourself the places you want to visit, the mode of transportation and the budget that suits you the most. Our packages cover all the exotic locations like Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Yusmarg, Srinagar, Khistwar, Tarsar Lake and Pahalgam.
Tour My India not only includes popular tourist destinations in its packages but also takes care of your recreational needs. And that’s why our Jammu Kashmir tour packages also cover a vast number of enthralling activities such as skiing, trekking, paragliding, water skiing, shikara rides and many more.
Day 1:Arrive Jammu –Patnitop
Our service starts with your arrival at Jammu Railway Station, you will be met our representative at the Station and transfers you to Patnitop.Patnitop or Patni Top is the base for visiting several satellite hill stations and pilgrimage sites for Jammu & Kashmir. Located in Udhampur district on the National Highway 1A, on the way from Udhampur to Srinagar, 2-3hrs drive from Jammu Railway Station,Patnitop is a distortion of the original name of “Patan Da Talab” meaning “Pond of the Princess. It is enveloped by thickly wooded forests and offers scenic views of the Chenab basin and the PirPanjal range. Check in to the Hotel. If time permits, visit Nag Temple, Nathatop and Sanasar.Overnight stay in Patnitop.
Day 2:Patnitop– Srinagar
After Breakfast.Check out and transfers you to Srinagar Houseboat (Srinagar is also known as “PARADISE ON EARTH”). After having rest in the houseboat for an hour. Enjoy Boat ride by (Shikara) to Explore the Dal-lake, Waterways, Back waters, Canals, Floating Gardens, Vegetable Gardens, Water Lilies, Lotus Flowers, Easily accessible Mobile Venders, Floating Handicraft Centre & inherited lifestyle of people living inside the Lake since decades. Return back to Houseboat. Overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 3:Srinagar- Pahalgam
After Breakfast, check out and drive to the Pahalgam. In the south-east of Srinagar situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high mountains, dense forests, high mountain lakes, it also offers 9 hole golf course, skiing, ponytrails, angling (rainbow & brown trout’s) horse ridding, trekking (both hard & soft) & various places of interest in & around like Aru valley, Lidder water valley, Kolhai glacier, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari (route to holy cave), Baisam & Mamil famous for 9th century old (Shiva Temple) thus happens to be a preferred spot among domestic tourists, check in hotel refresh yourself & after lunch in afternoon explore the surroundings with scenic view all around & return back to hotel for overnight stay in Pahalgam.
After Breakfast, Day free for leisure or you can go to Betaab valley &chandanwari, at your own cost.Later Retun back to Pahalgam for Dinner and Overnight stay in Pahalgam Hotel.
Day 5:Pahalgam – Gulmarg
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Gulmarg, lies in the west of Srinagar. On an altitude of 2730 mts, above sea level, snow capped mountains are all around one can even have a view of Nanga Parbat on a clear sunny day. Enroute visiting Saffron fields, Awantipur ruins (1100 yrs old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiverma), see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. It is premier winter sports Ski resorts for Skiers with one of the world’s highest 18 hole golf courses. For joy seekers, cable car presently uptoKhilanmarg& is Asia’s long run cable ride appox.5 kms and altitude wise world’s highest run Cable Car conquering almost 14000 ft Height. Evening return back to hotel.Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast, Day free for leisure or you can go to khilanmarg.Evening returns back to Gulmarg. Dinner and overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 7:Gulmarg– Srinagar
After Breakfast. Transfer to Srinagar. Check into the Hotel. Afternoon. visit to Cheshma Shahi, Nishat, Shalimar collectively known as the Mughal Gardens are contribution of the great Mughal laid out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-lake in the heart of Srinagar city & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view entire City, along with famous Dal-lake & river Jehlum, enroute visiting handloom centre famous for production of pashmina / Shahtoos shawls & world over reckoned carpets, evening return back to Hotel for dinner & overnight stay in Srinagar.
Leave after breakfast for full day excursion to Sonamarg 87 kms from Srinagar in the north-east of city at an altitude of 3000 mts above sea level. The place offers incredible scenic beauty (on the way) dense forests, gigantic mountains. The place itself is a popular resort for mountaineers, rock climbers, besides an important halt on way to Kargil (Ladakh) & provides the ideal base for various trekking routes, high mountain lakes, glaciers &ShriAmarnathji holy cave. Evening return back to hotel for overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 9:Srinagar –Yusmarg
After Breakfast, proceed for an excursion tour to Yusmarg. Yusmarg is a small meadow set in the heart of mountains to the south-west of Srinagar. It is an ideal picnic spot and the Nilnag Lake can be visited from here. A two hour drive from Srinagar (47 kms ) will take you to acres upon acres of grassy meadow ringed by forests of pine, and towering beyond them, awesome and majestic snow clad mountains. Later return to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 10:Srinagar –Katra
After Breakfast, Check out and transfers you to Katra. Check in to the Hotel. After a short break, trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (12 kms), ponies can also be arranged by self for the trek. Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after TirupatiBalaji Temple. Visit the Mata Vaishnodevi Shrine and return to the hotel in the late evening/night. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Katra.
After Breakfast. Check out and transfer for Jammu Railway Station to board the scheduled Train for onward destination.
- Return Airfare in economy class Ex Hub.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Daily Breakfast at all places.
- Day excursion to Gulmarg.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay on sharing basis
- Entrance fee of Mughal Gardens.
- Services of local tour escort and Thomas Cook’s representative on spot..
- 5 % GST
- Air / Train fare
- Cost of lunches
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Any personal expenses, room service & special orders, mineral water, alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
- Camera fees
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
- GST will be applicable as per prevailing rates.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with taxes, 1 night patnitop, 3 night Srinagar , 2 nights Pahalgam, 2 night Gulmarg, 1 night Sonamarg, 1 night Katra, Meals as per itinerary, All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest hotel rates existing as of now.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Initial deposit – rs. 15,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.