The country of Italy epitomises the holiday destination of dreams. It is a nation that is defined by magnificent cities, ancient sights, cultural treasures, and beautiful scenery. There are so many choices for travellers; it’s simply hard to know where to begin. To explore the most of what Italy has on offer, getting hands on an Italy tour package can be extremely beneficial. Quite evidently, Italy has the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage sites in the planet, and has often been named as one big living museum. It’s also one of the world’s most frequented tourist destinations for its northern mountains, the Eternal City of Rome, Venice- the City of Romance, and of course, its breathtaking coastlines. Whatever makes a perfect vacation, Italy has it, with amazing food and wine, warm and sunny summers, colourful festivals and scintillating nightlife as a bonus. Its premier attractions are world famous for their association with the Roman Era and the iconic Renaissance period. Exploring Coliseum in Rome, Grand Canal in Rialtine Islands, and the treasures of Florence and Naples are all-time favourites with visitors. The country is not just about ancient ruins, but stunning beaches, exciting water sports, wildlife sanctuaries, outdoor activities and waterside taverns.
Day 1:India - Venice
Arrive Venice International Airport. Transfer to your Hotel in Mestre Area. Day is free at leisure to explore city to your interest. Overnight in Venice.
Today after breakfast transfer yourself to Tronchetto by train or bus to take Vaporetto to St. Marks Square. Arrive and walk to the meeting point of your Walking Tour of Venice. Later you have an option to opt for a Gondola Ride on beautiful canals of Venice. Return back to your hotel on your own. Overnight in Venice.
Day 3:Venice - Florence
After breakfast transfer yourself to train station to board a train to Florence (2.30 Hrs). Arrive and make your own way to Hotel. (Standard check in time is 1400 Hrs). Store you bags and Depart for an excursion to Leaning Tower of Pisa. Return back to Florence and Overnight in Florence.
After breakfast make your own way to departure point of Walking Tour of Florence. Later Day is free for you to explore this artistic city to your interest. You may opt for a visit to Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery to discover some of great treasures of art. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5:Florence - Rome
After breakfast transfer on your own to station to take a train to Rome. (1.30 Hrs). Day is free at leisure for you to explore this eternal city on your own. You may opt for a Time Elevator Show this evening to familiarize yourself with roman history. Overnight in Rome.
After breakfast depart for your Hop on Hop off Tour. Make sure to visit Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Roman Forum, Victor Emmanuel Monument, Vatican City Including Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter’s Basilica. Make sure to opt for an Audio Guide inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Evening Opt for Time Elevator Show. Overnight in Rome.
Day 7:Rome - India
After breakfast check out and say goodbye to Italy and transfer yourself to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your Tour.
- Accommodation in 5 Star Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport Pick up and drop
- Train transfer
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Guided Walking Tour of Venice
- Guided Walking Tour Of Florence
- Half Day Excursion to Pisa from Florence
- Hop On Hop Off Bus 1 Day Pass
- 5% GST on total Tour cost
- Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
- Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
- Medical Insurance
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
Highlights of the tour
Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, 02 nights accommodation at Venice, 02 Nights accommodation in Florence , 2 Nights accommodation in Rome,daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make final payment.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Any govt.tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.