The beautiful Turkish city Istanbul is the only city in the world situated in two continents – a part of it lies in Europe, while the other is in Asia. This city has a beautiful landscape, amazing attractions, popular shopping venues and sumptuous cuisine. All these make for a perfect honeymoon destination, where newlyweds can spend quality time with each other. Depending upon their preferences, couples can choose from Istanbul honeymoon packages that are available in plenty. Bosphorus, which is located on the Asian side of Istanbul, is known as one of the most romantic places of the city. Couples can spend quality time while watching sunset from this beautiful site. Sultanahmet is another popular site that houses many exquisite monuments and buildings, with most of them belonging to the Ottoman, Byzantine and Roman era. The Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet Camii, Suleymaniye Mosque, Basilica Cistern and Topkapi Palace are some of the must visit sites for couples in Istanbul. During Istanbul holidays, tourists cannot miss shopping in the city as it is considered as the most popular shopping hub of Turkey and offers some of the finest goods that are acclaimed worldwide. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is the oldest among them and is the world’s largest covered market.
The Topkapi Palace is included in the itinerary of the best Istanbul tour packages. At the palace, tourists get an opportunity to witness matchless collections of imperial costumes, ceramics, manuscripts, armour, religious relics and jewels. Istanbul tour deals are incomplete if one does not indulge in shopping here, as it is the biggest shopping centre of Turkey. The Akmerkez, Cevahir Mall and Metrocity are well known shopping venues located in this amazing city.
Day 1:Fly / Istanbul
arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, depart for a half-day Bosphorus Cruise. Take in the sights and sounds of this legendary waterway lined with historic villages, grand wooden mansions, imposing fortresses, and the Baroque summer palaces of the late Ottoman sultans. After the cruise, visit the Spice Bazaar, a thrilling riot of colors, sounds, and the rich smells of exotic spices Overnight in Istanbul
After breakfast, depart for a half-day sightseeing tour of the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar. Blue Mosque, one of the world’s most important religious buildings. Built in the 16th century the mosque is unique for its 6 minarets and it’s celestial interior decorated with the famous blue Iznik tiles.The Hippodrome, scene of chariot races of the Byzantine Era. Grand Topkapi Palace, a residence of Ottoman Sultan’s from the 15th to the 19th century. With its impressive treasury, exquisite harem, attractive courtyards, and pavilions housing huge collections of antiquities, Topkapi Palace offers a true insight into the heart of the Ottoman Empire. Overnight in Istanbul.
After breakfast, free at leisure or take one of the optional tours Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4:Istanbul / Antalya
After breakfast transfer to the airport to catch the flight to Antalya. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day. Overnight in Antalya.
Tour of the ancient ruins of PERGE, SIDE, and the ASPENDOS amphitheater, best preserved Roman Theatre in the World which is still in use. This is the best possible tour to the ancient ruins and cities of Antalya, which reflects the glorious age of classical era. The triangle historical tour ends at Manavgat Waterfalls with a refreshment break at the edge of showering water drops. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 6: Antalya / Istanbul / Fly
After breakfast free till check-out (latest check-out time is 1200 hours) and departure transfer to the airport to catch the flight to the next destination via Istanbul.
- 5 nights accommodation
- 5 breakfasts.
- 2 Turkish lunches during the tours in Cappadocia
- 2 dinners at the hotel in Cappadocia (No dinner at Cave Hotel option).
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis.
- The tours on SIC basis as per itinerary with English speaking guidance with pick up and drop at the hotel.
- Tips and porterage at hotels.
- Any increase in the airfare.
- Visa charges
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Anything not included in the “Package Inclusions”
- Drinks at meals.
- Tips to the driver and the guide.
Highlights of the tour
- Return economy class air ticket inclusive of taxes, 3 Nights Accommodation in Istanbul , 2 Nights Accommodation in Antalya,daily breakfast and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 40,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.