Yamuna travel offers various multiday tours all year around. We have tours ranging from 2-8 days to the best locations all around Iceland. Our Adventure Tours include accommodation and our Tour Packages include pick up in Reykjavik. We also have a great selection of trekking tours. Browse through our selection to find the best experience for you!
If you are only staying a day or two we definitely recommend you taking a day tour from Reykjavík. For a longer stay, you have multiple options. Our two and three -day winter tours along the south coast is a good choice. On those tours, you have an excellent chance of catching the dazzling northern lights during the night, after having spent the day exploring the amazing south coast of Iceland. Snæfellsnes peninsula is a fine option for a tour, especially if you have already done some part of the south coast. Snæfellsnes has some outstanding attractions, and our two-day tour also takes you to the renowned Barnafoss and Hraunfossar in the west of Iceland. A five or a four -day combination of the south and west is a good choice for those who want to spend more time in the countryside. If you want to do it all you should have a look at our seven-day around Iceland tour. This is a great way to travel the ring road in a small group with some of the best guides in Iceland.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
Day 1:INDIA - REYKJAVIK
Arrive Reykjavik, Transfer to Hotel. Check in. Later day is free for Leisure. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 2:REYKJAVIK – BLUE LAGOON - REYKJAVIK
Visit Iceland’s famous Blue Lagoon on a full-day trip from Reykjavik. Relax in the warm waters of this natural geothermal pool, and enjoy upgrades like spa treatments, water massages and private baths (own expense). Experience one of Iceland’s natural wonders, surrounded by snowy mountains and otherworldly lava fields. Round-trip transportation from Reykjavik is included.
Day 3:REYKJAVIK – GOLDEN CIRCLE TOUR - REYKJAVIK
After Breakfast, Depart for Golden Circle Tours. Want to see some of the best-known natural phenomena in Iceland on a day trip from Reykjavik? From spouting geysers, tumbling waterfalls and ancient volcanoes, the popular Golden Circle Classic full-day excursion by coach will introduce you to Iceland’s world-renowned pristine natural beauty surrounding the capital. The tour begins with a geothermal area in the picturesque landscape of Lake Thingvallavatn (this part of the tour may not be included in winter). Your tour also includes a visit to Thingvellir, where the Icelandic parliament Althingi was founded in 930, making it the oldest functioning parliament in the world. It is here that the slowly diverging tectonic plates of America and Europe meet. Your tour continues to the beautiful waterfall of Gullfoss, a highlight of any visit to Iceland, along with the incredible spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur. You will also visit Skalholt church, the ancient seat of the Icelandic bishops. On your way back to Reykjavik you’ll travel through fertile agricultural areas. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 4:REYKJAVIK – SOUTHERN COAST – REYKJAVIK
After breakfast, Depart for Southern Coast and Waterfalls Full-Day Bus Tour from Reykjavik. Your small-group full-day tour will take you through the ever-changing landscape of south Iceland to discover some of the country’s biggest volcanoes, glaciers and most iconic waterfalls. After lunch (own expense) visit the black sand beach of Reynisfjara, see the famous Skogafoss waterfall and try walking behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfall. Your guide will also point out several notorious volcanoes, including Hekla, Eyjafjallajokull and Katla. Begin your full-day guided bus tour through the south Iceland farming lands to the black sand beaches, thundering waterfalls, powerful volcanoes and majestic glaciers on the south Coast. Return Back to Reykjavik. Overnight in Reykjavik.
After breakfast, Day is free for Leisure. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 6:REYKJAVIK - WHALE WATCHING TOUR - REYKJAVIK
Experience the best Iceland has to offer with spectacular whale watching opportunities. All the year around you’ll be able to see a variety of whales by the coast, from the minke and humpback whales to whale beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises. The high peak season for whale watching is from April to October, but of course the ocean is always full of adventures. During this 3-hour trip you can see all the other aquatic species, all sorts of wildlife and at the same time enjoy the splendid scenery around the coast of Iceland. Overnight in Reykjavik.
After breakfast, Day is free for Leisure. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 8:REYKJAVIK – KEFLAVIK – INDIA
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Keflavik Airport for your flight back to India with your beautiful memories of your tour.
Reykjavik, All Of Europe
- Golden Circle Classic Tour
- The Blue Lagoon Iceland
- Whale Watching Tour
- Southern Coast and Waterfalls Full-Day Bus Tour from Reykjavik
- City tour of Reykjavik
- 5% GST on total Tour cost
- Air Fair
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc
- Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
- Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
- Medical Insurance
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 7 Nights Accommodation at Reykjavik , meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make final payment.
- Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- Overseas Medical insurance is must for Schengen Visas and Also must for Travel. In some cases all medical reports may be require.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.