Portugal is a beautiful country located on the Iberian Peninsula in Southern Europe. Bordered by Spain in north and east and the blue Atlantic Ocean to the west and the south, the country covers an area of 92,212 sq. km.
Portugal is home to some of the most exotic destinations. Dotted with enchanting cities, ancient castles, mesmerising museums and sun-kissed beaches, the place is a traveller’s paradise. The beautiful Mosterio dos Jerónimos in the capital city of Lisbon is a breathtaking monument that was built in the honour of Vasco da Gama when he discovered the sea route to India. The Oceanarium is a spectacular attraction that highlights the diversity of ocean habitats and is a must visit. The splendid Palácio Nacional de Sintra on Lisbon Coast has been acknowledged as the UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Landscape for its alluring beauty, the palace once functioned as a summer retreat of the kings and queens. From the glistering Silver Castle to the stunning Sé (cathedral) and Roman Temple to the artistic Museu Calouste Gulbenkian museum. Turkey is a mecca for art and history lovers.
The breathtaking beaches of Portugal cannot be missed. From sunsets to surfing on the high tidal waves, the alluring beaches will leave you spellbound. The exquisite Praia da Adraga in Sintra, near Lisbon, is a beautiful beach to unwind while sipping wine in a sheltered restaurant, built into a cliff. The Praia da Rocha beach in Lagos is an ideal escape for listless tourists, the beach also has some cool caves waiting to be explored. Another star attraction is the serene Altura beach in Western Algarve that offers thrilling water sport activities in summer. The Troia Peninsula of Setúbal gives you a unique chance to spot the majestic dolphins on one of its boat trips.
Portugal has a total population of 10.46 million people. The country is home to legal migrants who make represent 5% of the total population. A progressive country, Portugal has anti-racism laws to prevent racial discrimination in different sectors like business, housing and health. It also has laws in place to prevent discrimination of differently abled people, they are guaranteed access to education, health-care and employment opportunities, under the provision of state services. The official language of Portugal is Portuguese. The language has different dialects in the Southern, Central and Northern parts of the country.
Arrive at Portimão Airport. After meet & greet at the airport, transfer to your resort. Check into the resort. You will visit the Benagil Caves. Overnight at Lagos.
Day 2:Lagos - Albufeira
After breakfast, you will proceed to Albufeira. Check into the resort. You will enjoy the Algarve Jeep Safari tour. See the rustic landscape, dramatic coastal cliffs, babbling streams, and charming old villages. Overnight at Albufeira.
Day 3:Albufeira - Faro
After breakfast, you will proceed to Faro. Check into the hotel. You will visit the Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour from Vilamoura. Overnight at Faro.
After breakfast at the hotel. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport.
- 01 night stay at Lagos
- 01 night stay at Albufeira
- 01 night stay at Faro
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 1 nights accommodation in Lagos, 1 nights accommodation in Albufeira, 1 nights accommodation in Faro, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 20,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.