With a rich history and culture, Germany easily stands out as one of the finest travel hotspots in Europe. Better known for its economic and industrial might, it can surprise travellers with its natural beauty and cultural diversity. Composed of 16 states, the country features a variety of landscapes but the Bavarian Alps is one of the most sought-after places for any tourist on a trip to Germany. Located in the southern part of the country, the mountain range offers some of the finest opportunities for skiing and snowboarding in Central Europe. It is also home to the impressive Neuschwanstein Castle, which was built by King Ludwig II in the 19th century. Travellers would enjoy exploring the Romantic Road, a scenic route from Wurzburg to Fussen that passes through several historical towns. The route exposes tourists to some of the finest natural and cultural landscapes. To feel the energy of modern Germany, it would be ideal to visit Berlin, the multicultural capital city. The Brandenburg Gate, known as the symbol of reunification of the country, is one of the most important historical attractions in Berlin. The city is also dotted with a number of museums, medieval churches and architecturally significant buildings.
Arrive in Munich, the Bavarian Metropolis, close to the Alps and in the heart of Europe. Transfer to your hotel. Leave your luggage and proceed to take the Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus tour. Overnight in Munich.
Today after breakfast you can opt for an excursion of Royal Castle Tour Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Overnight in Munich.
Day 3:MUNICH – STUTTGART
This morning after breakfast make your own way to station to take a train to Stuttgart (2.30 Hrs) which is charmingly situated in the heart of one of Germany’s largest wine growing regions. Arrive and Transfer to your Hotel. Check in and Transfer on your own to Departure point of Walking Tour of Stuttgart. Get to know Stuttgart and its attractions on an enjoyable and informative walking tour of Stuttgart. The walk finishes in the city centre. Later you can make your own way to back to Hotel. Overnight in Stuttgart.
Today you have the option of visiting a museum of one of the two leading automobile manufacturer of the world: Mercedes Benz. Alternatively visit the Europa-Park in Rust (2 Hrs – one way journey by train) which is the largest & most visited theme park in Germany with more than 120 attractions – a perfect outing. Overnight in Stuttgart.
Day 5:STUTTGART - BADEN - BADEN
This morning depart from Stuttgart and transfer yourself to station and take a train to Baden-Baden (1.30 Hrs), the foot of the Black Forest. Baden-Baden is famous for its spas and is known as the Grand Dame of German spas. Day at leisure to explore the various Spas. Overnight in Baden-Baden.
Day 6:BADEN – BADEN - FRANKFURT
After breakfast check out, store your bags at Hotel and Spend the day exploring the city of Baden-Baden on your own. You may opt to visit some of its attractions like Badeb Baden Museum, Brahms’ House and The Lichtenthal Abbey. Late afternoon pick up luggage from the hotel and make your own way to train station. Take a train to Frankfurt (1.30 Hrs). Overnight in Frankfurt.
Day 7:FRANKFURT - INDIA
After breakfast transfer yourself to airport to catch a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
• Hop on Hop off Bus Pass
• Walking Tour of Stuttgart
• Frankfurt Guided city tour
• 5% GST on total Tour cost
• Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
• City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
• Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
• Medical Insurance
• Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
• Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
• Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
• Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 Nights accommodation in Munich, 2 Nights accommodation in Stuttgart, 1 Night accommodation in Baden-Wurttemburg, 1 night accommodation in Frankfurt, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make final payment.
- Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- 50, 000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 50, 000/- to confirm your booking with us.50% Of the Tour Cost
- 3rd Payment: 35 days prior to departure 75% Of the Tour Cost
- Remaining Full Payment 25 days prior to departure 100% Of the Tour Cost
- 60 Days or more prior to Departure Rs. 50000/-
- 59 to 35 Days prior to Departure 50 % of the Tour Cost
- 34 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 75 % of the Tour Cost
- Within 15 Days of Departure 100% of the Tour Cost
Cancellation Policy- Refunds
- There will be no refund on unutilized services or partly utilized services.
- Due to reasons beyond our control such as strikes, heavy traffic, rain etc or you did not use services such as Meals, Entrance Fees, Sightseeing Tour, Hotels, cruises, Optional Tours it is clearly understood that there will be no refund due to any reason whatsoever.
- Any refund (if due) process will take minimum 30 days or the time taken as per the supplier policy on whose services needs to be refunded.
- Refunds will be given in Indian Rupees and thru Cheque or Bank Transfers only in your account even though payment is done by cash.
- If refund is due in foreign currency the rate of exchange will be considered on the day when refund is made and not the day when the payment was made.