Israel, a Middle Eastern country on the Mediterranean Sea, is regarded by Jews, Christians and Muslims as the biblical Holy Land. Its most sacred sites are in Jerusalem. Within its Old City, the Temple Mount complex includes the Dome of the Rock shrine, the historic Western Wall, Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Israel’s financial hub, Tel Aviv, is known for its Bauhaus architecture and beaches.
Tel Aviv combines relaxing beaches, a vibrant nightlife, authentic markets, culinary delights and much more. The diverse society is very open-minded, so everyone will be able to find their place here. As Israel’s center of entertainment, Tel Aviv also offers a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Jerusalem is considered one of the world’s holiest cities, as it is home to important spiritual sites for three major religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Visiting Jerusalem is like travelling back in time. At the center you’ll find the Old City surrounded by a grand wall; here, visitors can learn a lot about Jerusalem’s religious history by visiting places such as the Al Aqsa Mosque, the Church of Holy Sepulcher, and the Western Wall.
The Sea of Galilee, or as Israelis call it, the Kinneret, is a major water source, as well as the largest freshwater lake, in Israel. The history of the lake goes way back. According to the New Testament, many of Jesus’ miracles occurred here, including his walk on the water. Today, tourists visit The Sea of Galilee to enjoy the relaxing lake, have fun building rafts, or practice various water activities.
Haifa has a variety of different neighborhoods and a mix of cultures, making it a very lively place to visitor. Tourists can enjoy the beautiful port and the vibrant beach, perfect for surfers. Plus, they can take in the beautiful nature Haifa has to offer with its unique Bahai Garden.
Day 1:Tel Aviv
On arrival at the Tel Aviv airport, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Check into the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. After that, you will visit the Little Town Of Bethlehem and see the Greek and Catholic churches. You can also explore the Church of the Nativity, Manger Square, the Milk Grotto and the Shepherd Fields. Overnight at Tel Aviv.
Day 2:Tel Aviv
After breakfast, you will proceed to Golan Heights Day Trip. Explore the ancient Jewish village of Katzrin, the capital of Golan Heights. After the lunch break, we cover the top attractions of Mt. Bental, Golan Plateau, Quneitra Valley and beautiful backdrop of the place for an excellent experience. Overnight at Tel Aviv.
Day 3:Tel Aviv - Jerusalem
After breakfast, you will proceed to Jerusalem. Check into the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. After that, you will visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Overnight at Jerusalem.
After breakfast, you will proceed to City Of David And Underground Jerusalem Day Tour. Enjoy scenic views over Jerusalem and Temple Mount Esplanade of the Old City. After that, you will explore the Jewish quarter and sense the Sephardic Synagogues, Herodian Mansions and Zion Gate. Overnight at Jerusalem.
After breakfast, you can see beautiful Holy Land sites such as Nazareth, Tiberias And The Sea Of Galilee. Visit the Church of the Annunciation and Mt. Tabor. You can also explore the ancient fishing village of Capernaum and ruins of the celebrated great Synagogue. Overnight at Jerusalem.
Day 6:Jerusalem - Galilee
After breakfast, Depart Jerusalem and travel Galilee by vehicle. Check-in at the Hotel and rest for some time. After that, you will visit the Tanur Waterfall. Overnight at Galilee.
After breakfast, You will proceed to Mount of Beatitudes and Arbel Cliffs. Overnight at Galilee.
Day 8:Galilee - Tel Aviv
After breakfast, Today marks the end of our tour. After hotel check-out, transfer to the airport.
- 7 nights accommodation in 5 star hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide / driver
- Any airfares + VISA fees
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Surcharge / peak season charges / Festival or exhibition surcharges if applicable
- International and local airport taxes
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Tel Aviv, 3 nights accommodation in Jerusalem, 2 nights in in Galilee, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 70,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account