The perfect example of an island paradise, Hawaii stands out for its beautiful landscapes, gorgeous beaches and a vibrant culture. Situated in the Central Pacific Ocean, Hawaii is a group of volcanic islands, visited by millions of tourists every year. Six islands in Hawaii attract most of the tourism, including the Island of Hawaii or ‘the Big Island,’ Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai and Lanai. Honolulu is the Capital city of Hawaii, where most of the tourists head for a Hawaii vacation. Lying in the island of Oahu, this city is the centre of activity and the most densely populated in Hawaii.
Hawaii has some of the most beautiful white sand beaches on the planet and Waikiki Beach is one of those. Besides presenting tranquil ambience, this beach offers endless opportunities for surfing and sunbathing. Travellers should find the right Hawaii tour packages to visit the choicest locations in this chain of islands. ‘The Big Island’ is the largest of Hawaiian Islands and is renowned as home to Mauna Loa- one of the most active volcanoes, and Mauna Kea- the tallest sea mountain in the world. Kailua-Kona, lying in the western part of this island, offers excellent opportunities for whale and dolphin watching along with surfing, snorkelling and ocean swimming. Maui is the second-biggest island here, welcoming tourists with its wealth of natural beauty and amazing beaches.
Visitors can spend leisurely hours lazing on the beaches of Kaanapali, explore natural wonders of Haleakala National Park or go golfing in beautifully sculpted golf courses at Kapalua. Tourists must make sure that Maui is a part of their itinerary in any Hawaii holiday package. Lying at the north-west corner of Maui, Kapalua is also known for its luxury resorts, hotels and a majestic shoreline. Wailea and Makena are resort communities lying to the south of Kihei, boasting of luxury hotels, condominiums, plenty of shopping options and golf courses. This place is also known for golden sand beaches and a host of beach activities. Kauai, also known as the ‘Garden Isle,’ is home to some of the most sought-after places in all of Hawaii.
Welcome to Hawaii. On arrival at a Honolulu International Airport on the island of Oahu, our guide will transport you to the hotel. Rest of day at leisure. In the evening, you will proceed to Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise – Buffet Tour. You can enjoy the sunset views and see the beautiful view of mountains. Enjoy a buffet dinner of delicious treats. You’ll also enjoy unlimited soft drinks and mini cream puff desserts. Overnight at Oahu.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Oahu Grand Circle Island Day Tour With Dole Plantation. Explore the Dole Plantation, the North Shore, Byodo-In Temple, Diamond Head, the Halona Blowhole, and Hanauma Bay. You can see the Sandy Beach and Makapuu Beach, two famous body surfing spots. Here you explore the lush plantation gardens and learn about the history of pineapple cultivation and agriculture in Hawaii. Overnight at Oahu.
Day 3:Oahu - Molokai
After breakfast, you will proceed to Molokai. On arrival, our guide will pick you up from the airport and drop at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will visit the Molokai Ka Hula Piko. Overnight at Molokai.
After breakfast, you will visit the Kalaupapa National Historical Park. Overnight at Molokai.
Day 5: Molokai - Maui
After breakfast, proceed to the island of Maui. On arrival, our guide will pick you up from the airport and drop at the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, you will proceed to Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise Tour. Experience Maui dinner cruise with drinks with friendly table service and enjoy dancingOvernight at Maui.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Maui Downhill Bike Ride Tour. You will enjoy Maui downhill bike riding on the slopes of Haleakala. After having lunch, you will learn about the historical background of Maui. Enjoy breathtaking views of the beautiful landscape while Maui downhill biking. Overnight at Maui.
After breakfast at the hotel. Free arrangement and departure transfer to Airport
- Transportation in AC Coach
- Accommodation in Hotels
- Airport pick up/ Drop off to hotel and vice versa
- English-speaking guide / driver
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Any airfares + VISA fees
- International and local airport taxes
- Overseas travel insurance
- Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded
- Early check-in & Late check-out
- Portages at hotels, airport and sea ports
- Flight transfers
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Oahu, 2 nights accommodation in Molokai, 2 nights in Maui, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- 5 % GST will be extra.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.