Goa is a favored tourist destination of people from around the world. With its vast stretches of silvery beaches caressed by the sparkling blue Arabian Sea, this city offers its visitors a medley of old-world charm and modern sophistication. The hidden coves of Goa offer an unexplored territory for the adventurer in you. Despite being the smallest state in India, Goa boasts a quality of life which is ranked No. 1 in the country. Goa is home to two World Heritage sights, namely the Bom Jesus Basilica and the churches and convents of Old Goa. The city has a very vibrant nightlife, ranked 6th in the world. Goa flaunts its Portuguese heritage in the many churches, temples, and mansions spread across the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada, and the Wax Museum, showcasing the history, heritage and culture of India, are a few of the must-see attractions in Goa.
Day 1:Transfer to Hotel
On arrival at Goa Airport/Railway Station, you will be transferred to the hotel. Stroll along the beaches and tuck in to some delicious Goan food.
Day 2:North Goa Full Day Sightseeing
After a delicious breakfast, explore North Goa. Visit places like Fort Aguada, Calangute Beach, Calangute Annexe, Anjuna Beach, Coco Beach and Baga Beach.
Day 3:breakfast and enjoy by own
After a hearty breakfast, spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4:South Goa Full Day Trip
After a scrumptious breakfast visit temples like Shri Manguesh, Shantadurga and Kavlem, at Priol. Later, explore the churches of Old Goa like Bom Jesus Basilica and Se Cathedral. Post lunch, visit Dona Paula Bay and Miramar Beach. Do some street shopping at Panjim Market.
Day 5:Drop to Railway Station/ Airport
After breakfast, you will be dropped to the airport/railway station, for your onward journey.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with taxes, 4 nights Accommodation at Goa, Meals as per itinerary, All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms as per the room-type selected
- Complimentary Wi-Fi during the Stay
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Initial deposit – rs. 15,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.