One of the leading Western European nations, France is considered among the best tourist destinations worldwide. Its scenic locales of the Alps and the Pyrenees, a fine selection of Atlantic beaches, famous castles of the Loire Valley and a number of quaint countryside villages and towns impress one and all. Touted as one of the prime fashion capitals of the world, Paris is the prized possession of this country. The capital city offers the choicest of attractions, historic wonders and scenic locales to discover. Travellers can accordingly select France family holiday packages to visit the best offered by Paris. The Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral are an indispensable part of any travel itinerary with Paris on it. However, the graceful beauty of this ‘city of romance’ is best discovered through boat tours in the River Seine. To stay a little longer in Paris can only be more rewarding, with some of the finest art and history museums waiting to be discovered. The Louvre Museum and Musee d’Orsay in Paris house some of the finest art collections in the world. Shopping in the high-streets of this city can be a memorable experience during France vacation. Dining is no less exquisite and families can go on a food tour to discover French culinary delights. Next, travellers can visit cities of Lyon and Arles, famous for their Roman ruins, before heading to Bordeaux, known for its unique heritage and finest of wineries.
They can visit the historic town of Bordeaux to view the Victory Arch, the Girondins Memorial and the classic Aquitaine Bridge. This place is also famous for its wineries, music, shopping venues and a fine selection of gastronomic delights. Strasbourg is the capital of Alsace, boasting of several important European institutions and picturesque locales, making it a popular tourist destination. With respect to recreation, the Disneyland Resort Paris features among the finest options for any traveller. There are a number of interesting shows, fascinating rides and endless entertainment options that are popular with children as well as adults. Discovering the Louvre Museum and Musee d’Orsay can be a satisfying experience for art-lovers. The country, especially the capital city Paris, also offers a fine selection of restaurants, which can be chosen for a romantic dinner with spouse. In short, a France trip can be the perfect way for newlyweds to enjoy a memorable vacation. They however need to choose with care from an array of France honeymoon tour packages to ensure that the itinerary is as per their preference and budget.
Day 1:Arrive in Paris
Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel, the rest of the day is at leisure to explore Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck. In the evening, you will proceed to Montmartre by Night Driving Tour. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2:Paris City Tour
After breakfast, you will proceed to Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. You can see top Paris attractions including the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Moulin Rouge. Enjoy a breathtaking view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower.Overnight in Paris.
Day 3:Paris - Avignon
After breakfast, transfer to the Paris train station for your journey to Provence by the high-speed TGV train. After that, you will enjoy tasting sessions at two wineries in the Châteauneuf-du-Pape territories and marvel at the mighty Pont du Gard, a UNESCO–listed Roman aqueduct. Overnight in Avignon.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Provence In One Day Small Group Day Trip From Avignon. You will visit the most beautiful villages of Roussillon and Gordes. After that, you can see the famous Pont du Gard bridge and visit the Les Baux de Provence village. Overnight in Avignon.
Day 5:Avignon - Nice
After breakfast, take the train to Nice. Transfer from the train station to the hotel. After that, you will proceed to Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. you can see the Promenade des Anglais, Place Garibaldi and the Chagall Museum. Overnight in Nice.
After breakfast, you will visit the Italian markets and see the shops and big malls. You will explore the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton and enjoy the natural scenery of beach in Ventimiglia. Overnight in Nice.
Day 7:Depart France
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Paris
- 02 Night accommodation in Avignon
- 02 Night accommodation in Nice
- Daily Breakfast
- Train from Paris to Avignon
- Train from Avignon to Nice
- Provence Wine Tasting Small-Group Day Trip from Avignon
- Services of local guides in Paris and Avignon
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- 5 % Service Tax extra on all the above mentioned rates
- Anything not mentioned in the Itinerary
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Paris, 2 nights accommodation in Avignon, 2 nights in The French Riviera, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.