Welcome to Russia! The land of diverse nature and extremities. Spanning more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited area, Russia makes the largest country in the world. Comprising a wide range of terrains and divided into eleven time zones, the country extends across Eastern Europe and northern Asia. The country shares its borders with 14 nations including Norway, Finland, Poland, China and North Korea and maritime borders with Japan and the US state of Alaska.
Rich in natural landscapes and enormous tracts of land, the country is home to the largest freshwater lake in the world. Rivers and forests encompassing amazing flora and fauna, awe-inspiring volcanoes, the icy tundra region and the sun-kissed beaches, colorful cultural heritage, remarkable historical monuments, and inimitable cities are what adorn this country and make Russia a beckoning land to explore. Adding to its charm, the old Russian cities of Vladimir, Sergiev Posad, Suzdal, Rostov, Kostroma and others make the jewels of Russia’s Golden Ring.
Upon arrival in Russia’s capital, the driver will take you to your hotel. Check into the hotel and rest for some time. In the evening, you will proceed to Moscow At Night- Annushka Tram And Small-Group Walking Tour. Ride the legendary ‘Annushka’ tram through the busy, lighted streets of central Moscow. overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, you will visit the Pushkin Museum. Admire the ancient artifacts of the Main Building of Moscow’s Pushkin Museum and a short walk around the magnificent halls of the different style. After that, you will proceed to City Sightseeing Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. See attractions like Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, and Alexandra Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3:Moscow - Sergiyev Posad
After breakfast, it’s time to shift to Sergiyev Posad. On arrival check into the hotel and proceed for Trinity-Sergius Monastery Tour. Explore the spiritual centre of Russian Orthodoxy and see the amazing interior beautiful architecture of Trinity-Sergius Monastery. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4:Sergiyev Posad - Vladimir
After breakfast proceed to Vladimir. Upon Arrival at Vladimir, our guide will take you to sightseeing excursion around Vladimir. Here you will visit Golden Gate Military Monument and see the living proof of Vladimir’s former greatness unique monument of antiquity – the Golden Gate. You will be able to see only the gate’s arch with the church crowned by a golden dome. After that, you will visit the Patriarchal Garden. Explore the gazebo and benches, up and down stairs are beautiful and a small artificial pond with swans. You can see the different variety of flowers and plants. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5:Vladimir - St. Petersburg
After breakfast proceed to St. Petersburg. Upon arrival at St. Petersburg, our driver will escort you to the hotel. Stay there overnight.
Day 6:St. Petersburg
After breakfast, you will proceed to Neva River Sightseeing Cruise. Explore charming St Petersburg by boat sightseeing cruise along the Neva River. You can see the Peter and Paul Fortress that was built by Russian Tsar Peter the Great, and see cultural city highlights like Mariinsky Theatre. After that, you will visit the State Hermitage Museum. You can see the view masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance and French Impressionists, as well as works by Spanish and Flemish artists. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7:St. Petersburg - Novgorod the Great
In the morning breakfast, you will be transferred to Novgorod the Great, one of the most important historic cities in Russia. Upon arrival, our driver will transfer you to the hotel. Thereafter our guide will take you on a sightseeing tour to Novgorod. Here you will visit Cathedral of St. Alexander Nevskiy. Explore impressive architectural design of the church and see expensive top quality materials were used in the interior and exterior decoration. After that, you will visit The Nativity Of St. John The Baptist Temple and see the oldest Russian Orthodox churches in Nizhny Novgorod. Overnight stay at the hotel.
It’s time to bid adieu. Our driver will deport you to the nearest airport.
- Sightseeing tour
- Personal arrival and departure transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tour is escorted by an experienced local English speaking guide in each destination
- All taxes applicable
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
- Personal travel insurance, optional excursions and services
- Any airfares + VISA fees
- Video and Camera permit at sites
- Tips & Portage
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc
- Early check-in & Late check-out
Highlights of the tour
- Return airfare with tax, 2 nights accommodation in Moscow, 1 night accommodation in Sergiev Posad,1 night in Vladimir,2 nights accommodation in Saint Petersburg, 1 night accommodation in Novgorod, meals as per itinerary, sightseeing as per itinerary, airport transfers.
- 5 % Govt. Tax would be extra on above cost.
- Above rates are not valid during any major event and exhibition.
- Above rates and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rate would not club with any other promotion.
- Child age will be considered as per hotel child policy so kindly confirm with our sales team before committing.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make final payment.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- Initial deposit – rs. 50,000/- to confirm your booking with us.
- 2nd payment 50% of the tour cost at least 45 days prior.
- Remaining full payment 15 days before departure- 100% of the tour cost.
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.